• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Albums you're looking forward to

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Just thought it would be a fun thread to get going.

I'm currently sh*ting myself for Daft Punks Random Access Memories. There's been so much hype around it and Get Lucky is a very good song. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.

What about chu fools?

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Lissie's & No Doubt's new album, the names of said albums haven't been announced to my knowledge.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Whatever Enter Shikari will come up with next.
Oh and Machinae Supremacy, of course.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
New music isn't my thing. The majority of bands I like won't be releasing any new stuff unless we either invent a time machine or the ability to raise the dead.

But uhm... Metallica's next album? lol

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, if you had asked me about a month ago, I would have said The Strokes' new album Comedown Machine, but that just came out, and it's awesome. Other than that, I've heard that Cage the Elephant and the Arctic Monkeys should both be releasing albums later this year. Let's hope that's true. Also, Tool is long overdue for a new album. I haven't heard any news about another album from them, but I hope they release one soon. However, they are known for taking quite a long time with their albums.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Well, if you had asked me about a month ago, I would have said The Strokes' new album Comedown Machine, but that just came out, and it's awesome. Other than that, I've heard that Cage the Elephant and the Arctic Monkeys should both be releasing albums later this year. Let's hope that's true. Also, Tool is long overdue for a new album. I haven't heard any news about another album from them, but I hope they release one soon. However, they are known for taking quite a long time with their albums.

Are the Arctic Monkeys big out there?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Are the Arctic Monkeys big out there?

Well, sort of. They're not huge, but I stumble upon a moderate fan here and there. I absolutely love them though. They're one of my favorites at the moment.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
New music isn't my thing. The majority of bands I like won't be releasing any new stuff unless we either invent a time machine or the ability to raise the dead.

But uhm... Metallica's next album? lol

Are they releasing a new album?

I guess it's inevitable that it will at least be better than their last one, I mean, NOTHING is worse than Lulu.