• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Aliens Exist!

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Excellent. More things to enlighten in the ways of the Qun.

But honestly, people learn of all the possible planets and galaxies out there, and they don't think there are aliens?

Yet another testament to the stupidity of humans.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Excellent. More things to enlighten in the ways of the Qun.

But honestly, people learn of all the possible planets and galaxies out there, and they don't think there are aliens?

Yet another testament to the stupidity of humans.

I never disbelieved in Aliens. It's kind of hard for them NOT to exist, as you say up there ^.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
so, if the universe is limitless, does that qualify the earth as a one-dimensional point?
consider that if the universe is infinitely big, than the earth must also be infinitely small, to the point of being one-dimensional. i'm basing this off of the fact that dimensions depend, among other things, that infinity is merely a concept and not a physical quantity. yet the universe is physical, so infinity must therefore be real.
in a sense, we're all conceptually living in the 1st dimension.

I DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF THIS POST
LOL YOU ARE REPLYING TO A JOKE POST
THIS TEXT WILL ONLY APPEAR IN A QUOTE BOX LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
so, if the universe is limitless, does that qualify the earth as a one-dimensional point?
consider that if the universe is infinitely big, than the earth must also be infinitely small, to the point of being one-dimensional. i'm basing this off of the fact that dimensions depend, among other things, that infinity is merely a concept and not a physical quantity. yet the universe is physical, so infinity must therefore be real.

I DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF THIS POST

As far as I know;
-Our universe is certainly not limitless (just very large)
-Our universe and everything inside it is five-dimensional, but we only see three-dimensions of it.
-There are ten dimension of existence (eleven if you count the zeroth dimension which is a point (the first dimension is an infinite line)) and the tenth dimension is infinite (so we are inevitable).

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
How is that reverse War of the Worlds?

The invaders in that movie all died from diseases from Earth bacteria.

ON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF THIS POST

I don't think the universe isn't infinite. It can't be expanding if it was infinite.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
I don't think there's much out there.
I don't believe there's a Universe at all. Not until I view it with my own eyes (I don't mean recordings, or video footage, or pictures).

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
As far as I know;
-Our universe is certainly not limitless (just very large)
-Our universe and everything inside it is five-dimensional, but we only see three-dimensions of it.
-There are ten dimension of existence (eleven if you count the zeroth dimension which is a point (the first dimension is an infinite line)) and the tenth dimension is infinite (so we are inevitable).
I don't think the universe isn't infinite. It can't be expanding if it was infinite.

I HAVE REACHED X2 MULTIPLIER YEAAAAHHH
awesome_face_pumpkin_at_night_by_crazedhobbit.jpg

View attachment 227 View attachment 228

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
This disproves Christianity? Don't they believe life was only created on Earth?
HAAAA suck it ><

The bible is the story of creation of the universe, the properties, and the creation of earth. Read the very first words in Genesis and realize what its saying from a scientific standpoint.

The bible also speaks of regular visits from angels, demons and even crossbreeding between, the nephilim. If aliens exist it confirms the bible even more rather then the common view of today that there is NOTHING out there which would make the bible untrue.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm sorry but WHAT?

Read the Bible and "realize what its saying from a scientific standpoint."? That's laughable. I'm sorry, but it just is. There's nothing to be gained from a scientific standpoint at all within the Bible. Please don't make this argument, it is ridiculous.

However, one could easily argue that the darkness before creation was the universe before the Big Bang and when God said "Let there be light!" the Big Bang started and formed stars and stuff which lit up the darkness, as per the Bible.

But scientific standpoints from the Bible? That's just... no. No.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Ridiculous, even if Aliens actually came to Earth,0 Christians wouldn't accept it. Face it all who argued with me are clinging onto some medieval scam and can't accept the truth.

And Angels and Demons were Aliens? Lol. That's the kinda thing Christians would say if Aliens came here. 'It's the reckoning, etc'... NO you're just ****ing stupid and an embarresment to our planet. Everyone needs to grow out of religion, for everyone's sake.

And yeah, I never have read the bible, why would I waste my time doing that, but in Paul when he says to the christian girl 'How do you explain me then?' and she feints, so I assumed the idiots believe life was only made on earth or something. And yeah I've only seen a trailer.

Read the first part of the bible? Ok, sure mate. Oh, the earth was made in 7 days? Afaik it formed over millions of years and is 4.5 billion years old. :O

Also - nothing out there that would make the bible untrue? Oh yeah, apart from angels with wings and a woman getting pregnant without anyone ****ing her, and that biting into an apple caused everyones sins, etc, no mate, Christianity is retarded.

ALSO - evolution, the universe is 13.7 billion years old, why is there suffering? why does he, jebus, his angels, his demons, whatever, act now? In the Bible, it said he'd have been back by now. Whats more likely, that a perfect and loving God lets children get raped when he could avoid it, or that the christian God is a creation of bronze and iron age literature which explains why there's so much suffering and injustice in the world?

John 19:30 - "When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.”
Luke 23:46 - “Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” When he had said this, he breathed his last.”

thats one of many mistakes in the bible so it could not have been written by/inspired by an all-knowing wise and powerful man in the sky.

Suck it.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
That's pretty harsh. I'm sure even the Pope would accept aliens if they came down and shook hands with our world leaders.

Also, I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate here and explain Genesis: First there was only darkness which could be likened to pre-Big Bang universe. Then there was light which could be likened to the actual Big Bang. Then God created Eden and the beings there; now one could very well take Eden as a metaphor for Earth itself. God could very well have wandered out across the universe and created many more Edens.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
I think the reason for the universe's creation is far more mysterious and inexplicable than some dude turning the lights on and walking around making little gardens. I'd sooner believe in the Tooth Fairy than that. It's probably something we will never know and never be able to understand.
Yeah it was pretty harsh but Christians get to so openly spread their views and look down on anyone else, I wanted a chance to say your religion is stupid as they would to most other religions as well as atheism.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
That's the kinda thing Christians would say if Aliens came here. 'It's the reckoning, etc'... NO you're just f****** stupid and an embarresment to our planet. Everyone needs to grow out of religion, for everyone's sake.

I find this offensive and humiliating.

As someone who likes correct spelling, you spelled embarrassment wrong.

But seriously though, that's pretty harsh.