• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ALL FREE ITEMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ROBBIKAI

ALL FREE ITEMS

ok heres the deal i have played Fable to its intirity and im bored so i'm giving away 5 heroes worth of stuff from weapons to hero dools to good old gold also the first one to post they want it gets a .....HIGHROLLER COAT i'll give anyone anything but please dont ask for everything so come all and add me or send me a message btw i am british so there may be a time prob but we can arrange something BYE :D also could u give me +rep on XBL have a shockingly low rep must be the halo spammers

Swanny224

Reaction score
Re: ALL FREE ITEMS

do you have a wreckager? I've been trying to get my hands on one

T

Tee7777

ill take something if you dont mind lol

N

Noollig

if you're willing to part with that sexx change potion I would eternally grateful!

H

Hugo Beast

ROBBIKAI;325946 said:
ok heres the deal i have played Fable to its intirity and im bored so i'm giving away 5 heroes worth of stuff from weapons to hero dools to good old gold also the first one to post they want it gets a .....HIGHROLLER COAT i'll give anyone anything but please dont ask for everything so come all and add me or send me a message btw i am british so there may be a time prob but we can arrange something BYE :D also could u give me +rep on XBL have a shockingly low rep must be the halo spammers
Can I have a Rammer? If you have it.

R

ROBBIKAI

ok i dont have a wreckager sorry meant to say that sorry tee777 what u want gold weapons what and yes i do have a rammer:D

T

Tee7777

there be 3 things...regal purple die, 2 puny carrots, and a maelstrom.. if i get 1 then ill take the maelstrom over the dye over the carrots

Thanks

T

Tee7777

actually..if you still have the highrollers coat..ill take that over all of em but if not my first thing is perfectly fine

Swanny224

Reaction score

ROBBIKAI;326025 said:
ok i dont have a wreckager sorry meant to say that sorry tee777 what u want gold weapons what and yes i do have a rammer:D

I was first to post, I'll take the high roller coat like you said. and I'll have to find another way to get wreckager

T

Tee7777

Swanny224;326071 said:
I was first to post, I'll take the high roller coat like you said. and I'll have to find another way to get wreckager

Bull haha but i was the first to post that i wanted the highroller soo i guess its up to him now

N

Noollig

Would you be able to give up a sex change potion?

R

ROBBIKAI

tee777 you get it as u were first to post u wanted the HRC sorry swanny

Swanny224

Reaction score

ROBBIKAI;326133 said:
tee777 you get it as u were first to post u wanted the HRC sorry swanny

bah, oh well, I'll just go get pub games I suppose. and probably ebay the DLC for limited edition

R

ROBBIKAI

Noolig i have no sex change potion ill write a list of all my stuff tomorrow

Q

Quazimoto7

if you give me the all hero dolls (not theresa i already have her) then i can give them right back cause i only want them for the achievement. please and thanks. GT: Quazimoto7

V

vivonKID

could i get The Maelstorm of u plzzzzzzzz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.