• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ALL MONEY,WEAPONS,CLOTHES FOR DRAGONSTOMPER.48

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSensationn

Reaction score
Ill give you all my money,clothes,and weapons which i have some pistols n swords n a hammer and the legendary sandgoose just for the dragonstomper pistol,i have a couple mill and the coat of armor n other clothing.Please and thank you!!!

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Damn that sounds tempting... I would but I'm not online right now.

TheSensationn

Reaction score
Damn that sounds tempting... I would but I'm not online right now.

Well let me know man,my gamer tag is TheSensationn,ive been wanting this pistol since fable 2.Thank you for replying to my post.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Well let me know man,my gamer tag is TheSensationn,ive been wanting this pistol since fable 2.Thank you for replying to my post.

How long are you willing to wait. I might go on it now but I would HAVE to attend to some "stuff" first...

TheSensationn

Reaction score
How long are you willing to wait. I might go on it now but I would HAVE to attend to some "stuff" first...

If you will really willing to go on with the deal ill wait till you finish your stuff.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
If you will really willing to go on with the deal ill wait till you finish your stuff.

OK.. I'll add you. My GT is EFC JAY T. I'll only take about 10 maybe 15 minutes. OH... just out of curiousity who is giving who their "stuff" first.. I'm not gonna scam.. I just wanna know to avoid confusion! (I know that sound like I'm going to scam you but trust me!)

TheSensationn

Reaction score
ill give you 2 mil n some clothes n the rest after thts fair,but r u gnna sacam lad?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
You could just create a second profile and try to get the Dragonstomper .48 that way. It would save you time, energy and a lot of items.

Pink

Reaction score
Why can't you get it yourself? I got mine in the sanctuary chest. Is it different for everyone?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
ohh thanks bud,but nah i prefer giving it all away

Sounds like you just want to be lazy to me.

Why can't you get it yourself? I got mine in the sanctuary chest. Is it different for everyone?

Yep. I believe I got the Swinging Sword from that chest. I was hoping for the Dragonstomper .48 though since everyone else seems to get it from there.

Pink

Reaction score
Oh damn, sorry that pistol is badass.

metacarpi

Reaction score
Just sent you a friend request. I'll trade you the Dragonstomper for the Chefs Hat

TheSensationn

Reaction score
Hey,i saw you as an orb but you left? lets go back to the doors at brightwall

TheSensationn

Reaction score
Whoever wants to trade meet at academy doors at brightwall as orbs :)

TheSensationn

Reaction score
i dont have the expantion pack thts why we cant meet on the game like playin together

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Hey,i saw you as an orb but you left? lets go back to the doors at brightwall

It's impossible for me to trade with you. Some reason Lionhead made it so that people with different content cannot join each other. I couldn't see you and we were both unable to join each others games... I am extremely sorry. I really wanted to GIVE you this weapon. I wasn't going to scam. I would'a give you the gun and then turned my xbox off... That way if I don't save I would still have the gun and so would you. Otherwise you would just have the gun...

Status
Not open for further replies.