• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ALL MONEY,WEAPONS,CLOTHES FOR DRAGONSTOMPER.48

Status
Not open for further replies.

metacarpi

Reaction score
I'm at the Brightwall doors now, stood on the steps where the performance of "The Ham Sandwich" takes place.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
but i saw u man

I never saw you. Like I said we were unable to join eachother's games simple because either you don't have the limited edition content or you bought some of the DLC that is only available as DLC...

EDIT: I'm off the Xbox now... Sorry but it seems pointless because we can't do it...

TheSensationn

Reaction score
I never saw you. Like I said we were unable to join eachother's games simple because either you don't have the limited edition content or you bought some of the DLC that is only available as DLC...

EDIT: I'm off the Xbox now... Sorry but it seems pointless because we can't do it...

guess so,its alright

metacarpi

Reaction score
Are you coming? I'm stood just outside Brightwall Academy like a Gnome!

If only I could be bothered to hook my mic up and spout abuse at passers by......:p

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Lionhead definitely need to change this in a patch... Seriously this is the only thing that I have encountered that has made me annoyed... I've encountered no bugs or glitches (apart from duplication) and now this! I will never get 3 of the achievements!

TheSensationn

Reaction score
I saw both of you on my maps.Liek the map in the sancuatry.Metacarpi may you please go to the throne room in the castle am stand in the middle also use your map n see me

metacarpi

Reaction score
On my way.

EDIT: I can see you on my map, stay where you are!

metacarpi

Reaction score
When I highlight you on the map, I get a message saying "your downloadable content differs".

I think I'm experiencing the same thing Scousaj did. >_<

EDIT: Definitely am. I just clicked on your orb on the map, and when it was trying to join you, I got a message saying I can't join your game because my downloadable content differs. I've only got the free stuff from buying the regular edition, the "free weapons" off of Live, and the Dye Pack.

TheSensationn

Reaction score
When I highlight you on the map, I get a message saying "your downloadable content differs".

I think I'm experiencing the same thing Scousaj did. >_<

EDIT: Definitely am. I just clicked on your orb on the map, and when it was trying to join you, I got a message saying I can't join your game because my downloadable content differs. I've only got the free stuff from buying the regular edition, the "free weapons" off of Live, and the Dye Pack.

ok thn let me get them and thn well be the sa,e

TheSensationn

Reaction score
ok thn let me get them and thn well be the sa,e

Already downloading the dye pack,may take a like 5 to ten min and thn the free thing next,i also have regular edition

Dont have those 2 packs tht he has the dye and free weapons

metacarpi

Reaction score
Alright, I'll wait in the Throne Room of Bowerstone Castle

metacarpi

Reaction score
Hey, no worries man, it's not like I'm doing anything else! :D

Do you have the Chickensbane BTW? I've been wanting that for a little while now.

TheSensationn

Reaction score
Lol,bt i feel bad bro dont like people waiting,its on 26 percent,ive got sloowww connection.No i do not but i have tht sandgoose rifle which is awesome its your too

metacarpi

Reaction score
Cool, Sandgoose is the next one on my list.

Doesn't matter how long it takes man, I'm probably going to be on all night!

TheSensationn

Reaction score
Well in a couple minutes its gnna be in your invintory lol,

HELL YEA BROO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

metacarpi

Reaction score
Sweet! :D

It's given me a bit of time to play around with a few new outfits, so it's all good man!

EDIT: I've got to pop out for 10 minutes to pick my partner up, I'll leave my 360 online though so you can find me!

Status
Not open for further replies.