• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All this talk about the son...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Pakman

Reaction score
All this talk about the son...

annd where is your father/mother from fable 2?are they dead?where they so powerful that they could live forever?do you have to find them in one quest?i want to know what happened to them,could you begin living at home with them?...
...WHAT!?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: All this talk about the son...

There are endless possibilities. We've heard nothing about Sparrow's status in Fable 3.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

This is my main issue with continuity in Fable III. I am the ruler of Albion in my Fable II game, so presumably my child would have to overthrow my Fable II character in Fable III. Unless I was overthrown, but how can that happen when I'm the biggest badass in Albion? It would make sense if my Fable II character became corrupt, but with full Good and Pure, I don't see that happening.

Fablepower

Reaction score

Arseface;365622 said:
This is my main issue with continuity in Fable III. I am the ruler of Albion in my Fable II game, so presumably my child would have to overthrow my Fable II character in Fable III. Unless I was overthrown, but how can that happen when I'm the biggest badass in Albion? It would make sense if my Fable II character became corrupt, but with full Good and Pure, I don't see that happening.

Thats were the Tyrant King comes in.
He may have done something to your father or your parents may have died in a tragic accident.
Mysteries will remain until we get the game our hands.
Hopefully they will be a recap on the story sp far.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Maybe your guy was overthrown and you were the last remaining member of your family (It fits)

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

How I see it is your Father/Mother went away on some quest/mission or they went to war with Aurora to only be lost in the fight. Either they died or went MIA.
That can be one way to explain why Logan is now King of Albion. He/she could have also been overthrown and exiled but my MC in Fable II was badass and I can't imagine him getting overthrown lol :p

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Every hero has a weakness ^_^ Even the evil ones, if your were pure/good he probably tricked you because you were too good. If you were Good/Corrupt he probably took to your sense of making money while helping the people all while gaining support of the people.
And so on making new scenarios

grado

Reaction score

ive actually read that the hero from fable II was killd by logan and remember this was 50 years after fableII so he/she was an old man/woman .... so basicly fable 2 hero was killd and his/her child goes off for vengance

WanderingWizard

Reaction score

Molyneux says "some terrible injustice is done to your parent at the begining of the game and your character must over throw the Tyrant who takes the throne."

The way I see it, this Logan character can go either of two ways; A complete eddie bastard who kicks the crepe out of your parent using super-awsome old kingdom what-nows and do-hickeys (like a new Jack). Or he could be a crazy tyranical schollar whose knowlage of the arcane and twisted trickery sees the throne wrested from the firm, archon-like grip of your parent dearest (a new Lucien, as it were).

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

Yeah, maybe you will have to choose to kill sparrow or not, kill them and solidify your place as king/queen. Or let them live and risk them taking back the crown.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

^ that's not going to happen, because you're character from Fable II isn't the tyrant.

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

No, but maybe Sparrow isn't dead just in exile, in hiding, or is a prisoner.

Maybe when your character finds out they aren't the legitimate heir, you have the choice to kill sparrow or risk sparrow taking the crown after you defeat the tyrant.

I doubt this would happen, I'm just speculating.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Has anyone heard of the story of Nostro? the strong powerful hero who was poisoned in his sleep? remember people.... the heroes aren't Gods, they're Mortal, just really powerful.

So anything could happen to Sparrow to be honest.... he/she might've fallen off the ends of the flat world for all we know.

Methinks we should just wait until we see what's goin' on. it's only a few months till Q4....

about... seven or so.... patience is a virtue!

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Well, the positive of Logan killing Sparrow is that we have a real challenge going here. Notice in fable 2 there was never any real boss, we might get someone as badass as Jack of Blades or even Jack of Blades himself(like say he changed his name to Logan)

untuva

Lady in Red
Reaction score

Maybe Reaver came back and killed Sparrow after realizing he/she had bought his house.
Jk, though I dunno he might have something to do with it.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Maybe Reaver came back and killed Sparrow after realizing he/she had bought his house.
Jk, though I dunno he might have something to do with it.

This reaver thing might be a little far-feched but he never ages cuz of the shadows so he could end up being more powerful than a man who must be at least 68yrs old cuz of adulthood at 18 and 50 yrs later is when fable 3 takes place. if this were to happen, i dont think it would be reaver himself but maybe reaver's associated with logan. he did double-cross sparrow before.

Marltone

Reaction score

the Tyrant King is probably some wayward hero who rivals the power of our aged hero from Fable II... I'm guessing since we need to rally support from the populace with our new hero in III that it may or may not escalate into a full scale battle that may or may not involve the Tyrant turning into a dragon.

menmeo

The Chosen One
Reaction score

I'm guessing the tyrant king is most likely just a powerful villain from afar, bent on the destruction of Albion and conquering the land blah..blah..blah..It most likely wont be complex, it will probably just be a very powerful villain who overthrows your parent (Sparrow). But, the story may go deeper, we'll never know until the game comes out I guess.^_^

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

If it has been 50 years then I bet Sparrow is dead. The life expectancy back then (from 17-1800's) was around 30-40 so I doubt your character from F2 is alive.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

But you're forgetting that 1) he's not an average human (he's a hero). It's speculated that Scythe is immortal, and 2) This is not a direct copy of Earth during the renaissance. The hero from Fable TLC (which is analoguous of the dark ages) lived to 65.

Status
Not open for further replies.