• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All weapons looks identical on second playthough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorlarin

Reaction score
I have restarted as a new hero and for some reason the skins on the weapons are now all exact copies of the corresponding hero weapons. Is there any way to fix this or do I have to wait around for a patch to come around to fix it?

It is kinda boring having all weapons look the same when I have already experienced the game with correct weapon skins :(

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
correct me if i'm wrong. But all weapons look exactly alike until i beleive its your 2nd or 3rd upgrade in the road to rule. There are a few exceptions, like there is one that has a red hue at melee lvl 1. But the model is still the first sword. So not a bug, just the game not showing of the fancy stuff till you stronger.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
^ more or less correct.
the only weapons that morph differently are the "hero sword" "hero hammer" "hero rifle" and "hero pistol".
they all look mostly identical after the first upgrade. it's the second upgrade where they begin to morph, one feature at a time.

other legendary weapons that you buy in shops or find in chests always morph the same regardless of how you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.