• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alrighy, community. We need a band together, here.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Flaming; it's back. We saw this type of thing on Fable 2's launch, and it's back with a vengeance. I will be the first to admit that I, too, have made more than my fair share of aggressive posts lately. Things are getting out of control, and as a community it's up to us, not solely the staff, who need to take responsibility for this and help put an end to it.

A few things you can do to help:
  • If you see aggressive posts, simply alert someone who can do something about it, OR, respond in a calm manner and do your best to resolve the situation peacefully. If this is not successful please don't feed the troll.
  • We are getting a massive flood of new members. Many of them are joining for the simple reason of having their questions answered and leaving afterwords. There is nothing wrong with this! Simply answer the question for them or link them to a thread of similar topic. If you are thinking of being scornful, don't! That won't help anyone, especially not the existing community.
  • There have been major disagreements on a majority of topics as of late many of which have nothing to do with the thread in which they are being posted. Please avoid this! Stick to the topic of the thread! If you want to start/continue a conversation with a specific member please start a private conversation OR create a thread in the appropriate forum!
  • There are going to be tons of duplicate threads. This cannot be helped. Please, just ignore it. Flaming people who do so will accomplish nothing.
  • The Projectego staff has an excellent track record for dealing with problem members. Leave it to them! Starting a flame war will only raise tempers!
Thank you.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
It'll just calm down in a couple of weeks. Or months. Or years...

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Everyone just needs to chill the **** out.

JUST CHILL MAN!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I stick to Bowerstone. Just saying.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score
I have a rubber band I can give you,

Oh, wrong band.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
love your favorite backseat mod,
Tyloric. xoxox~

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
what is that???
it has to be common sense, i haven't been in touch with that in a long time.
maybe it's time for us to rehash until the parade of idiots slows down a bit.
i hate being a super srs poster, but if it has to be done it has to be done. :(

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Oh, nearly forgot.

• There are going to be tons of duplicate threads. This cannot be helped. Please, just ignore it.

Oh, so we should ignore this topic since it's just an over-glorified "Flaming is the new black..."? Alright.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
beatless.jpg

...oh.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

Though it appears I'm in the minority, I thought it was worthwhile reiterating all this. So don't be so sad... or mad.... or whatever negative emotion the straight-line-mouth-face signifies.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Though it appears I'm in the minority, I thought it was worthwhile reiterating all this. So don't be so sad... or mad.... or whatever negative emotion the straight-line-mouth-face signifies.

I think in this case it means, "I can't believe the amazing stupidy of my fellow members". Not that I'm saying anyone here is stupid.

Tyloric, I agree, and about the Flaming is the New Black dupe issue, it's locked and so can't be bumped. People needed a fresh reminder, especially with the Fable III flood happening.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
I think in this case it means, "I can't believe the amazing stupidy of my fellow members". Not that I'm saying anyone here is stupid.

Tyloric, I agree, and about the Flaming is the New Black dupe issue, it's locked and so can't be bumped. People needed a fresh reminder, especially with the Fable III flood happening.
I think it means exactly what DarkONI's linked video said

Dentie

Reaction score
u silly boys (and girls??)