• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Amazing idea for Fable IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Re: Amazing idea for Fable IV

VicOnTop;424150 said:
yea, he said their were going to be 5 games before they released the 2cd
AH! Then this is the last one, as it is more recent. (about two months ago.)

GrimWhim

Reaction score

redfable;424083 said:
How many Fable games does Lionhead plan to make?
I would like to see the hero's guild remade.

There's going to be 5. We've already got three (the third is nearing its release) but it should be interesting to see what's in store for Fable IV and Fable V. When they end it, it better be more epic than Jack of Blade's and a thousand times better than Lucien.

Also, hate to rain on your parade but that's a terrible idea. The reasons why have already been listed by another poster.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

its like another thread is mergin into this one!

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;424154 said:
There's going to be 5. We've already got three (the third is nearing its release) but it should be interesting to see what's in store for Fable IV and Fable V. When they end it, it better be more epic than Jack of Blade's and a thousand times better than Lucien.

Also, hate to rain on your parade but that's a terrible idea. The reasons why have already been listed by another poster.

Lies for the weak;
Beacons for the deluded.

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

sirsimon;424089 said:
Molyneux has confirmed that the fable series will have five games

btw, the garth expansion would be brilliant, especially if you add summoners from fable I

I'm glad i'm getting people on-board ;)

hope someone from Lionhead see's my idea, obviously it would have to involve your Hero in someway, like collcect a ancient shard, or book of the Archon or something historical along those lines, and bring back Summoners would be great!

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score

3's not the last, PM's confirmed up to Fable 5, but the next game probably won't be for a few years as he wants to try other things.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score

I would go farther than that. we play as Weaver in his youth. he said he was one rambunxious moth-a-truck-a . you have to dethrone the old guild master and break the previous shell of jack, and you put the mask in the guild library........

Cain

Reaction score

^Wouldn't work as a fable game. We know what happens. Weaver takes over from Nostro. We know whats going to happen and that dosen't fit into fable, as we can't choose what happens.

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score

Putting a hero before Fable 1,2, or 3 would be difficult as whatever their actions are would have to lead to the outcome in Fable 1, 2, or 3.
For e.g. if we played Reaver as a good guy, it wouldnt fit with him being seen as relatively evil in Fable 2. Furthermore, we would HAVE to be gunslingers to fit the Reaver character.
The only way I can see Fable 4 as is if it is set after Fable 3, in the old Kingdom or maybe YOU can be Jack of Blades, as in the hero before he put on the mask or something like that. Like if your Fable 1 character could put on the mask and become Jack, couldnt other people before had done the same?

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

but if you choose not to put it on?????? TIME PARADOX!!!!!!!

If you do not put on the mask, then no epic battle, no one to stop you from escaping bargate, no dragon at the end. just a mask than someone broke with thier feet 100 years ago

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score

Or maybe someone forced it on you! haha or something like that i dunno.
Maybe back then they didnt know the mask was evil and thought that it would grant great power to well... I dunno. Save Albion or something.
So maybe in game you think "ok lets put on the mask because I want to be good and save albion/I want all this power for myself" and then for a while it is fine until the end of the game and Jack starts to manifest. Then, "real you" realises its Jack's mask! :O
*cue epic boss fight in the mindscape of the hero between normal hero and jack*
Maybe you're NOT jack. Maybe you defeat him, discard the mask only for it to be picked up by some unsuspecting victim and thus, the Jack of Blades we all know.
:p

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

I want Jack of Blades armor if that is the way we are going, but every jack is different. dude has 3 masks
represents his mom and bro who died appearently in Bloody Harvest

Twilight

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;424115]I have an even better idea!

Stop the Fable games from becoming a franchise that releases a new game each year! *cough*Halo and Call of Duty*cough*

Any sequels nowadays take at least 2 years to complete just like Fable. As long as they get better each time why should they stop?

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

I would like to go back to the old kingdom, that would be fun :D

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Twilight;425303 said:
Any sequels nowadays take at least 2 years to complete just like Fable. As long as they get better each time why should they stop?

Because nobody wants another Final Fantasy. You can only produce so many sequels before it turns to **** (e.g. Halo 3).

Terra_Zeta;425330 said:
I would like to go back to the old kingdom, that would be fun :D

Indeed it would! It might even be interesting to see what kind of weaponry they had and of course their architectural style as well.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

yeah. the roman empire of celts and other people. god suggestion Samuel L Jackson

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score

enactment11;425265 said:
Or maybe someone forced it on you! haha or something like that i dunno.
Maybe back then they didnt know the mask was evil and thought that it would grant great power to well... I dunno. Save Albion or something.
So maybe in game you think "ok lets put on the mask because I want to be good and save albion/I want all this power for myself" and then for a while it is fine until the end of the game and Jack starts to manifest. Then, "real you" realises its Jack's mask! :O
*cue epic boss fight in the mindscape of the hero between normal hero and jack*
Maybe you're NOT jack. Maybe you defeat him, discard the mask only for it to be picked up by some unsuspecting victim and thus, the Jack of Blades we all know.
:p

Though a nice idea but if your jack you wouldnt have any free will you couldnt be good evil or neutral just evil and so on.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

Jack was once a great hero of the guild. he was a good hero

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score

SonofRaiden;425379 said:
Jack was once a great hero of the guild. he was a good hero

Well I dont think his name was jack and I think jacks shell was or else he wouldnt have chosen him to persuade to put on the mask.

And I doubt he could control himself considering the hero in fable 1 couldnt control himself and was immediately taken over

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

look it up on fable wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.