• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An Idea For Fable 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I was thinking while taking a shower about how Theresa could manipulate time and go into other dimensions.(RtR)She may have even created the dimension RtR is in seeing as how she has all those chests set up especially for you to become more powerful. Well what if in Fable 4 it is so far into the future that sadly the heros bloodline has died out and Albion is so overtaken by "Reaver Industries"(not meaning that everone is poor but that he is extremely powerful politically) that Reaver makes a deal with the shadow court to take everyone in Albion's souls so that he is eternally immortal. This forces Theresa to go back in time to the point just before the heros are believed to go corrupt and guide the direct son or grandson of the Hero of Oakalve. Now the main focus of this game that would be able to surpass the fact that you were king in the third Fable and could change the whole face of Albion (which is what Peter believed he had done when he made Fable 3) would be the that the decisions you make in Fable 4 would change the entire future of Albion.

My ideas for little things in the story would be that the Hero of Oakalve is still alive in this timeline at the moment but he is away with Scythe doing stuff.(if this is somehow impossible due to something in Fable:TLC point it out because I never was able to play The Lost Chapters.) At one point in the game you meet a young Reaver who is beggining to discover that he is bisexual making it possible for little funny lines that he says. And a decision you make in the game could make Reaver hate all the people of Oakalve and cause him to make the deal with the Shadow Court and blah blah blah Oakalve is now becoming Wraithmarsh due to something you did. Now the actual main part of this storyline would be to either save the Hero's Guild or let it be destroyed like it was in the true storyline.

This brings up a sub theory that Reaver killed the Hero of Oakalve because of the deal with the Shadow Court. Maybe the deal was that they would kill everyone that was raised or ever had been raised in Oakalve(including the hero) and the HoO(haha) couldn't have survived because he was cursed and had no chance of survival due to it being an inevitable curse.

Cons
-I don't know how Fable 5 would top a story like this other than you playing as sparrow in the alternate story you created but I don't think that would be possible to be made without at least a decade of making the game.
-I don't know if the Hero of Oakalve was raised in Oakalve or in the guild.

Post your ideas on this theory and some ideas you have I'm going to sleep now...^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.