• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

And, who will you become? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score
Re: And, who will you become? =D

Mr. Jacob;375969 said:
I think I'm going to try to be an evil ruler. Try to mix Jack of Blades, Lucien, and George W. Bush and multiply it by 400. Thats me !!!!!!! :D

Thats completely impossible, you would have to Start a War that makes no sense...oh wait....Then you have to Murder 2/3 of your population...wait thats possible....umm you have to uhh be a dragon????..oh wait the wings...ok maybe it's possible, good luck with that. Anyway i would be a good Ruler with the people on my side and try to not completely wreck the environment like we are doing :(

Cain

Reaction score

I would protect the interests of the people of albion, rather than enforce my own views. I would keep factories, but make sure kids don't work in them, make sure they have good pay and good working conditions. Then I would get rid of the expensive houses of fable II and replace them with cheap, houses but not getting rid of albionic culture. I would try to close the gap between the rich and the poor by getting rid of paid for ranks in the army(This was very common in the victorian era, a trend which was in the army before the new model army created by oliver cromwell) and by personally leading my troops into battle, showing I care for them. My final act would to rid albion of the old meaning of hero, somebody with an ancient bloodline and replace it with the meaning of somebody who is selfless and shows repeated acts of bravery and can be anybody not just those of a bloodline, meaning that the people can relate to them and the fall of the guild incident will never happen again.

Wow, I don't believe that only took me about 5 minutes.

anain12

Reaction score

White Knight;385792 said:
I would protect the interests of the people of albion, rather than enforce my own views. I would keep factories, but make sure kids don't work in them, make sure they have good pay and good working conditions. Then I would get rid of the expensive houses of fable II and replace them with cheap, houses but not getting rid of albionic culture. I would try to close the gap between the rich and the poor by getting rid of paid for ranks in the army(This was very common in the victorian era, a trend which was in the army before the new model army created by oliver cromwell) and by personally leading my troops into battle, showing I care for them. My final act would to rid albion of the old meaning of hero, somebody with an ancient bloodline and replace it with the meaning of somebody who is selfless and shows repeated acts of bravery and can be anybody not just those of a bloodline, meaning that the people can relate to them and the fall of the guild incident will never happen again.

Wow, I don't believe that only took me about 5 minutes.
Fast writer?

ScubaToaster

Off hunting Hollowmen
Reaction score

I will become the epitome of epic, a view that rivals that of the true Archons and Nostro. I will become the shield that protects the people the blade that upholds it's peace, and the hoe that farms it's land. :S

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Too many meanings!!! *explodes*

SORAYISS

Reaction score

damn... toaster... that was badass, very detailed and emotional.. i like it

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

well, the world of albion is aparently going to have impact from fable 2. Me personally i go through all the options of being a king until their are none left. Ill start off with a good charecter from fable 2, and a good charecter in fable 3. then shape the world of albion to make it heaven on earth.

Then i make an evil file on fable 2, and on fable 3, and then become the destruction of albion, the demon from hell set on making hell and earth have the same meaning

then ill make nuetral charecters, one king who is lazy and cares only about himself, and his food.

Ill have so many possibilities its hard to decide. But im usually a good charecter.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Little_Sparrow;385965 said:
Ill have so many possibilities its hard to decide. But im usually a good charecter.

I always say "I'll be evil" for my first play thru, and end up being good! Is this the wonders of Lionhead? The ability to drive evil from my dark, dark soul?:ninja:

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Skorm's Boss;385976 said:
I always say "I'll be evil" for my first play thru, and end up being good! Is this the wonders of Lionhead? The ability to drive evil from my dark, dark soul?:ninja:

lol words of a poet. I like have stuff like that. Like start off a cruel ruler and then you see the light and change your ways or something :p

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Wow, guys. You all really cool ideas. ^^ I hope Fable 3 will be detailed enough for you to become to ruler you want to be.

Suzuku

Reaction score

I'll try to keep the promises I made while rising to power while also being a realist and weighting the consequences of keeping some of those promises. I'll industrialize the country more while addressing working conditions in factories and cutting taxes on the poorer half of society at the same time. I'll also try to use patronage and diplomacy to resolve problems with other nations and keep going to war as a last resort.

halfgod

Reaction score

nobody reacted to my crazy motha****a idea :(
me sad.....

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

And which idea was that? Eheh...

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score

Well, I want to be a benevolent and wise ruler.

But what's this "green policy" thing (it's not called that, it's what I'm calling it) people are talking about? Are there more options then just being good, evil and in the grey area?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Yay, Aslinn posted in my thread. XD
Well, it appears (APPEARS. Lionhead says so. So, it could be in the game...) that you can control what's being built and not. You will either be good or evil, or somewhere in between, but you can also interact with any other aspects, and with the trees ans such too. If that's what you're asking... Anyway, as I said in the beginning, I'll be a good and moral ruler. BUT: Trees first. XD I don't care who you are anymore if you step on forbidden grass...

Ah, and you, being a benevolent and wise ruler would say something like this?: ''All men, thou shalt workout and brush your gosh-darn teeth, in order for me to find one worthy enough of my company.'' ...At least, I think you'd appreciate the possibility to install a law that insists on the looks of men.

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score

That does sound like a good law. I will maybe make it apply to everyone - Everyone must wash thine body and brush thine teeth, this shall hinder thy BO and leave you with teeth in thy mouth.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

...Duuuuuuuuude... -_-' Don't you know that women can die that way, in the winter? And I don't know about you, but I'm not attracted to dead women. Even if they're naked and look good...
Ahh wel, just install a law that forces the sun to shine (or else you raise it's taxes. Muhahah) and it'll workout fine.
I also was about to say that also the ugly women in the game wouldn't be wearing clothes, but sadly (wait, is that right?) there aren't any...

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score

Yeah, John. I think you need to think that rule out a bit better. Like: Women between 18-23 that are attractive are to be naked at all times within the castle, which will be kept warm at all times, especially in winter to ensure that not deaths occurs via freezing to death.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

There you go. ^^ But I think they won't like in the beginning. You should start a psychological program that enhances the process of ''getting used to it''. This will also help them encourage it to their offspring, and as sch, it will become a tradition. Of course, such a project needs financing. As well as the measurements to keep them warm. Are you, as Aslinn said, getting them to your castle? Then you need a LOT of room, for women all over Albion...

Wow, creating laws sure is a lot of work. It doesn't just go: ''Do this 'n that.'' It comes with all sorts of unexpected factors to you must solve...

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I'd be a pimp. A tapdancing pimp. With Ye Olde Monopoly. Strip Monopoly.

Status
Not open for further replies.