• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Angel Wings and Ghostly Silhouettes.

Should I keep going with this?

• Yeah it sounds awesome!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah sure, I'd read.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I dont care, it was boring.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, where'd you get your ideas? A toilet?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Angel Wings and Ghostly Silhouettes.

It all started when Vaneius uttered the incantation. We thought it was just a joke. He was a will user, and we found a book by a rock on the beach at Westcliffe, full of weird words that he thought was a spell.

There, on that beach, history rewrote itself, denying the plaque on the wall, exactly 200 yards to the east, sitting in the crucible trophy room any validity. That day, we unleashed him.

There was a shining red pentagram on the beach where we had drawn a dull one, which drew air in causing myself and Vaneius to lose breath, and a fissure erupted around the perimeter.

It drew Vaneius in, as he was closest. A body for a body, you see. I could hear his screams through my own, and the gusting wind. I closed my eyes through fear, and it was soon over.

When I dared to open my eyes, a naked figure materialized in front of me, with wings of an angelic quality, a tail of devilish form and a dull halo perched on a pair of crooked horns, glowing against the illuminated sea.

I was paralyzed with fear by now, and the figure landed softly on the ground. It walked towards me, with a red light in its eyes. I was a dead man. I felt a piercing in my heart. Perhaps a psychic power? No. It walked right past me, and its wing tips crept across my cheeks as it passed. I felt blood trickle down my cheeks where the feather touched me. I was alive though, barely.

I had a heart attack there, at the rebirth of The Hybrid. I was recovered and saved by an alchemist hours after.

I told my story to whoever would listen, and healed slowly, bed-ridden. Seven months later, I am training with a secret sect to track down, hunt, and kill the monster that emerged from that pit.

Not a word came over the time I healed, or trained about The Hybrid. It appears the crucible was no longer it's interest, as I learnt in my studies of it. Although, there have been sightings of a winged creature circling the spire from time to time. The people were all detained as mad, and sentenced to death. Something's not right. And I'm going to get down to the bottom of this. My name is Gil.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Angel Wings and Ghostly Silhouettes.

The music for this introduction is Rise Against - Paper Wings :sly:

By the way, this is supposed to be a sequel to The Hybrid, so read that first if you haven't already.

I appreciate any comments :D

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

AWSEOME!
Write more please!
And read my new ones if you have the chance:
The Tragedy of Albion!
The Savior of Albion!
The Midnight Shadows!

Cain

Reaction score

Keep on writing.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

If you dont post can you vote? Cheers xD

MidnightZero

Reaction score

Did you get that idea from my post in the first hybrid? lol. great m8! keep on writing!

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

yeah I did, thanks for the idea. Ill plus rep you.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

You have a gift for story telling. A winged creature, hm, maybe it's, nah, couldn't be.;)+rep