• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Angelic Hammer Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Cooper

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was browsing through a discussion on the Angelic Hammer morph a while back and I remember someone
inquiring as to whether or not anyone had managed to get the hammer / a picture of the kickass weap.

So anyways after befriending about half of Brightwall and most of the Dweller Camp - as well as marrying Elliot
and having a child - I got the morph on the second opening of the 3rd melee chest.

Just thought I'd chuck a few pictures on here so everyone can have a looksie if you haven't had a chance
to see it already. I'm super happy and I think it's definitely one of the stand-out weapons in the game. Sorry about
the bad quality of the photos, but I in no way apologise for my trendy chicken wear:

moz-screenshot-5.png

moz-screenshot-6.png

eagle1.jpg

eagle2.jpg

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
That is bad ass. How do you get it like that?

Eremis

Reaction score
Yeah it looks like the Scythe Warhammer to me o.o Not entirely sure though, I'd have to go stare at it 8D

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Just looked at the picture again and noticed the eagle is silver and gold, whereas my Scythe warhammer is Black and Gold. So colour variations are available.

Tiny5th

Reaction score
Yeah the hammer of Wilmageddon looks just like that with the arcane handle too, whereas scythe's has the bone handle.

If I remember right though the Wilmageddon becomes a darker colour too when you fill its augment slots, but if you haven't filled the augments it looks like that.

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
Yeah the hammer of Wilmageddon looks just like that with the arcane handle too, whereas scythe's has the bone handle.

If I remember right though the Wilmageddon becomes a darker colour too when you fill its augment slots, but if you haven't filled the augments it looks like that.

Yea, the Wilmageddon turned purple on mine which freaked me out because I didn't notice until I was running around in a purple chicken outfit. Thought I'd found a weapon that changed color with your outfit!

Faedil

Reaction score
i have 2-3 hammers with the awesome bird morph on top, not near my game though so I can't look at which ones morphed that way. love it though, looks amazing.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Props to you for putting all that effort in to get it to look like that, must have took some doing. Were it me I'd feel kind of cheated though, I prefer the Scythes Warhammer.

Sarah Cooper

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think my game's got Scythe's in it so I figured I had to try and
get a kickass eagle somehow :p I'm glad that it didn't take anywhere near as much
effort as some people have had to go through to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.