• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Animated Tv Shows

Which is the best?

• The Simpsons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • American Dad

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Futurama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Park

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Please say which)

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Animated Tv Shows

Dagzey;280887 said:
^ I think watching Gohan grow up throughout the entire show was one of the coolest things abut DBZ, starting off as a scared 4 year old little boy to this Uber Strong Teenager with enough strength to rival his father's

Yeah id have to agree, did sort of bug me that they did a complete U-Turn with his character though. From a scared kid to one of the most powerful fighters in the universe and then turned him into the 'Great Saiyaman'. I couldnt stand that character and although he showed moments of his past power here and there he was nothing compared to what he once was.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Who is the greatest, most powerful character in DB series? I never have figured it out - Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, the two monkey-guys who turn into another monkey-guy?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I don't know. The way I've figured their power levels are relative to how loud and long they scream as well as how blonde their hair gets...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;281146 said:
Who is the greatest, most powerful character in DB series? I never have figured it out - Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, the two monkey-guys who turn into another monkey-guy?
i'd say Goku...he was the first to go ssj, ssj3, and ssj4 (with vegeta i think)
while i always liked vegetas character better sadly he always seemed to come in second place :(

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Led;281186 said:
i'd say Goku...he was the first to go ssj, ssj3, and ssj4 (with vegeta i think)
while i always liked vegetas character better sadly he always seemed to come in second place :(

I see. It`s always good if the first and original character has the most power.

Tsuyu said:
I don't know. The way I've figured their power levels are relative to how loud and long they scream as well as how blonde their hair gets...
... and the amount of syllables they can add to Kamehamehame....ha with one breath.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;281146 said:

I always preferred the badass Vegeta (obviously) but yeah Goku always seems to prevail against everything thrown at him and is regarded as the most powerful. Although Gohan did surpass him for a short time.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

^ at the time that goku died the second time after fighting cell, that was about the only time. after the Buu saga, Gohan reverted back to being a nerd, although, a very strong one. Vegeta's problem was he just tried to hard to be the best, and strongly believed it was his birthgiven right to be the strongest, whereas goku was very humble, but just kept training all the time.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Dagzey;281285 said:
^ at the time that goku died the second time after fighting cell, that was about the only time. after the Buu saga, Gohan reverted back to being a nerd, although, a very strong one. Vegeta's problem was he just tried to hard to be the best, and strongly believed it was his birthgiven right to be the strongest, whereas goku was very humble, but just kept training all the time.

Yeah, shame he turned back into a nerd as he was a great fighter but then let himself get rusty and it weakened him. I just couldnt help but like Vegeta, badass attitude and pride like no other.

Dentie

Reaction score

all but futuruma because we dont have that in holland

Dark Drakan;281576 said:
Yeah, shame he turned back into a nerd as he was a great fighter but then let himself get rusty and it weakened him. I just couldnt help but like Vegeta, badass attitude and pride like no other.

i know someoen that has a bird that can whistle the intro song of DBZ

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Dentie;281583 said:
i know someoen that has a bird that can whistle the intro song of DBZ

Sounds like one cool bird to me. :neo:

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;281576 said:

I was always a Goku Fan, but i really loved watching Vegeta's character develope. As a Villain, Vegeta was too self absorbed and cocky, when he allied with goku at first, he was pompous and maybe a little too proud. During the end of the Cell Saga, watching his confusion and change of heart with trunks around, realising there was more to life than just his own aspirations, i really started to like him around that time. It was a little heart breaking to watch when he finally gave in and swallowed his pride, realising there was no way he was going to surpass Goku

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Dagzey;281735 said:
I was always a Goku Fan, but i really loved watching Vegeta's character develope. As a Villain, Vegeta was too self absorbed and cocky, when he allied with goku at first, he was pompous and maybe a little too proud. During the end of the Cell Saga, watching his confusion and change of heart with trunks around, realising there was more to life than just his own aspirations, i really started to like him around that time. It was a little heart breaking to watch when he finally gave in and swallowed his pride, realising there was no way he was going to surpass Goku

It was his never say die sort of attitude i liked. Mainly seen in the Buu Saga when he just went all out knowing he could not win and took a real pounding. However he repeatedly got up time after time just to allow Goku to charge the Spirit Bomb. Also when he sacrificed himself (be it for nothing) but shows he actually did care and again swallowed his own pride. It was his arrogance that i liked too and just the fact he didnt particularly care about all that much (besides his family in the end).

Also thought he was great as Majin Vegeta (hence the sig).

A

AFable2Fan

I couldnt help but notice Pokemon hasent been mentioned...

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^THen go ahead and mention it :3

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

AFable2Fan;282624 said:
I couldnt help but notice Pokemon hasent been mentioned...

There's around 100 to 150 reasons why Pokemon hasn't been mentioned. I'm not saying them.

:D

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

I hate man...magna...Mangoes?Manga?Yeah that's it, Manga.
I hate Anime.I don't want to see some guy with giant yellow or white spikes for hair.
I also hate people who stop me from urinating on their house.But that's a whole other problem.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Colton;283116 said:
I hate Anime.I don't want to see some guy with giant yellow or white spikes for hair.

Hello Mr. Prejudice and Ignorance!

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Colton;283116 said:

Are you referring to Cloud Strife? If so..
**** you :)

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I think he's refering to most mainstream Kung Fu crud, like Narutard... If you are talking about Vegeta though I will **** you up... KAMEKAMEHA!!!!!!

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Or Yugi... you can`t argue with that voice. "EXPLAIN!"