• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Annoying things your parents do.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
563374_268842279872248_106006789489132_574288_1778563430_n.jpg

That's immensely funny.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
MUM Y U NO WALK MORE QUIETLY WHEN YOU UPSTAIRS!?

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
When I'm playing games on xbox, they always and I mean ALWAYS! Come in and start talking to me or shouting/arguing or making loud noises during important points in the story the first time I'm playing....

Seriously.... every ****ing time.... :mad: Mass Effect 1,2,3 Bioshock 1, Fable 1,2,3 Gears of War, The force Unleashed, Assassins creed, 1,2 brotherhood, red dead, and many many more! Utterly, utterly ruins the experience effing twonks I hate them hobbitsies! I hates them! and its always on the ending or a dialogue scene....

Where'd I leave my Axe?!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
When I'm playing games on xbox, they always and I mean ALWAYS! Come in and start talking to me or shouting/arguing or making loud noises during important points in the story the first time I'm playing....

Seriously.... every f****** time.... :mad: Mass Effect 1,2,3 Bioshock 1, Fable 1,2,3 Gears of War, The force Unleashed, Assassins creed, 1,2 brotherhood, red dead, and many many more! Utterly, utterly ruins the experience effing twonks I hate them hobbitsies! I hates them! and its always on the ending or a dialogue scene....

Where'd I leave my Axe?!

Move your Xbox and TV into a different part of the cave. Far enough back so that the echoes won't bother you either.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Move your Xbox and TV into a different part of the cave. Far enough back so that the echoes won't bother you either.

I was just doing the thessia mission on mass effect 3 and it happened AGAIN! SICK OF IT!

They walk in on me when I was watching fable 2 ending,
where the dog died[/Spoiler], so yeah that ruined the moment, and on bioshock 1's ending. And near enough every decent game in the past decade with a good story.

Fiends! Philistines! Cretins! I will have payback!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I was just doing the thessia mission on mass effect 3 and it happened AGAIN! SICK OF IT!

They walk in on me when I was watching fable 2 ending,
where the dog died[/Spoiler], so yeah that ruined the moment, and on bioshock 1's ending. And near enough every decent game in the past decade with a good story.
My mum doesn't knock, she just barges in. It worries me sometimes. She hasn't done so yet, but I am worried she may walk in when I have certain company.

Note to self: Buy a door-lock or shout at my mother until she learns her lesson.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
If your mum walking in on you playing vidya games is you worst scenario, count yourself lucky.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'd be more worried about you walking in on your parents. Except they wouldn't be playing video games.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I'd be more worried about you walking in on your parents. Except they wouldn't be playing video games.
They would be playing Monopoly Disney Edition! THAT GAME SUCKS!

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

Done that! Oh and I caught my dad fapping once, but he's caught me fapping before today, so that makes us even I guess.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
They would be playing Monopoly Disney Edition! THAT GAME SUCKS!

No, they would be playing Twister. Naked.

Done that! Oh and I caught my dad fapping once, but he's caught me fapping before today, so that makes us even I guess.

Thanks for that mental image. All three of them.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Admit that you watched him for a little more.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Bart walked in on Marge and Homer having sex. In a state of shock, Milhouse tries to comfort him in their treehouse.

"Walking on on both parents is not as bad as walking in on only one..."

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Bart walked in on Marge and Homer having sex. In a state of shock, Milhouse tries to comfort him in their treehouse.

"Walking on on both parents is not as bad as walking in on only one..."

never say something like this again for the love of god

Reaction score
My mother has a rather nasty habit of shouting upstairs to my brother and sister when she wants them to come downstairs, she does this without warning whilst I'm sat right next to her, makes me leap right of my seat. I've taken to calling her the banshee as of lately.