• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
a friend of mine just brought aid to the dwellers and he is stuck between the villagers and the door to exit but it wont let him interact with anything and he has tried to leave the game and come back but he shows up in the same place

any way to solve it without starting a new hero

Aruu

Reaction score
Can he go to the sanctuary? He could try to fast travel out of the village.

Other than that, ouch, it sounds like he might need a restart. At least he's not too far into the game.

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
couldnt go to sanctuary either, he started a new game, theres so many glitches in this game i fell out the graphics barrier ofd a house once had to go back about an hour of the game from last save

Aruu

Reaction score
Ouch, poor you. There are a lot of glitches for some people in this game, I was lucky enough to only get one, and that wasn't exactly a game breaking glitch.

Hopefully they'll fix it with a patch eventually.

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
Off-topic: Aruu, loveee your signature. I lol'ed for real at that part in the game.

Aruu

Reaction score
I love that whole quest, just for that quote alone! And getting to check out Reaver's quite frankly, dodgy bedroom with the chickens and chains.

I was tempted to keep his pants, but I needed those guild seals.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
In all honesty, the only glitch I have is that the book, Reaver on Reaver, always replays itself when I enter the Shifting Sands, but I don't go there much so I don't really care.

Rynoman14

Reaction score
i killed a crow.....fell threw the floor of the game. guess i shouldn't do that

thanatos7302

Reaction score
jasper wont quit telling me i have a gift and when i go to see what it is theres nothing there it makes me mad cause im like awesome i got a gift and then its like nope you didnt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.