• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another Xmas give-away

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CertainDeath

Re: Another Xmas give-away

BAKGAMER;241983 said:
i'll take the maelstrom :)

And now you have it. I certainly hope you didn't just join to get a Maelstrom out of me. :D

T

TerapinKing

Do you still have the Ghoul Augment??? If so ill gladly buy it, if you dont want to give it away :)

D

dorvan Silrac

Aions, the level 4 books for your dog gives it level 5 abilities, each level book adds a star, and since the dog begins with one star in each ability, adding 4 stars will give it 5.

Z

Z3bu

Hey could i possibly have the dog tricks! Rollover book

C

CertainDeath

Yes, you can. Just message me on XBL when you are ready for it.

C

CertainDeath

Also, I've decided that the treasure hunting and fighting books for the dog are going together. It's a bit redundant giving away one and not the other.

D

dorvan Silrac

CertainDeath;242282 said:
Also, I've decided that the treasure hunting and fighting books for the sog are going together. It's a bit redundant giving away one and not the other.

What is a "sog"? *Hint Hint*

Z

Z3bu

ok it turns out i dont need the dog tricks book anymore, for some reason my wife on fable gave one to me, thanks anyway.

X

xdeathlessxone

whats a calavera and can i have one please, ill send u a gift too...dont know what i have yet tho, im at work

C

CertainDeath

I'll give it my best. I'm having orb trouble, and seemingly others are too.

X

xdeathlessxone

really? i havent used the orbs thing too much but i was checkin out another dudes stats the other day, it seemed fine then but maybe its a xbox live problem

C

CertainDeath

Possibly. Whenever I attempt to meet up with someone, I can never see their orb, even though there are plenty floating about.

S

Sacrfical Monk

Ill take the Dollcather achievement, though i wont be on till about christmaswhen i get all my xboxlive stuff back My GT is hothousebill

C

CertainDeath

No problem. Achievements are the easiest thing to give away. No ****ing orbs to worry about. :p

T

The13th Requiem

If you add me, please get me some achievements
I would greatly appreciate it =D

C

CertainDeath

You are already added, my friend. Unfortunately, the beast known an Guitar Hero has infested my 360.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

cant you give me the The Dollcatcher achevment plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.