• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Answers to your many questions!!

P

PrinceHansel

Re: *Answers to your many questions!!

How does the age work in the storyline? Like which main quests will take my character away for tens of years or so? That way I know when to get married, when to buy certain things, etc?

The next step after you beat the Crucible is the big aging part.

R

Rolandk73

Is the patch still fatal?

M

McFroger3

what patch? i havent had any patches since the day i got it.

R

Rolandk73

McFroger3;222074 said:
what patch? i havent had any patches since the day i got it.
I heard that the co-op patch causes a fatal bug

J

Jiin

co-op isnt even worth playing, its just to see your friends world basically.

and i have everything maxed out now, str. skill and will, i am no taller...

D

dreanders

That's weird I have my skill maxed out and my chick towers over everyone lol. I have my strength maxed out and she looks like more like a butch tranny with pigtails then like a muscly girl lol...

L

Lexi00

I have found the best way to make money is to plow into the quests till you have unlocked the bartender job, then do that.. You'll be making 1000g every pour. Buy the Cow & Corset, it'll be around 70k, then you can buy the other shops over time. The stalls are worthless.. They provide nothing compared to the shops.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Hey, Jiin, I has questions. Hopefully you're omnipotent ^^
1. I heard somewhere on here that a chick had a kid with Lady Grey? So is it possible to have lesbian/gay reproduction in this game?
2. How did you make your skin black? (just tell me which skills/abilities you've powered up, good/evil, purity/corruption etc)
3. How do you make your skin the OTHER kind of black? Because if you can have black kids, surely you should be able to play as a black guy? That would **** me off if I was anything other than Fable 2's Aryan skin tone

BleedinBlue04

Reaction score

How is he gunna say you can't find all the gargoyles without a guide? I found them all myself!! And I've got 45 silver keys, working on the other five and haven't looked at a guide once. All you have to do for the gargoyles is explore everything and listen to that little annoying voice.

C

chefjed3

Where is the Bowerstone Book Store

A

anonymouse

if you have a wireless controller the expression thing lags a little. that sux a lot but the only thing you can do is buy a controller with a wire