• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ANY NEW INFO ON OFFLINE CO OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazmir

Reaction score
I havent been on this forum in over a week and i just wanna know if there is any new info about co op. Can you play your own guy on couch co op(not playing couch coop but others may want to know). Is system link or lan confirmed for fable 3? Thats the only reason im on the forum so once i know for sure i can move on. :eek: as soon as someone knows anything go ahead and post it and ill ''like'' it. Feel free to chat about coop to if you want

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i hope couch coop will be like the online coop.
just so when playing with my family they dont have to buy another fable 3 just to trade items or interact like online.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
Nothing since ur last thread. I think if each player on coach coop have their own gamertag you can still get achievements. I truly doubt there is a splitscreen. Probably just an improved fable 2 camera. Considerig the statistic for couch coop

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
You get your Hero and his/her dog to the other player's world, but you are linked to the same screen, like Fable II.
This is confirmation, not speculation.

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
I wish there'd be some sort of a facts list for what possibilities are in the co-op. For example, how does it handle fast traveling or traveling in general? Can one player be in a city messing with shops and houses while the other is hunting or questing? I just don't see how that can be possible with the time systems and stuff. It'd be awesome but seems unlikely. How does co-op handle "pausing" the game and going into the sanctuary thingy?

All I know is that co-op is going to be better then Fable II and this makes me happy.

LT x Rad x

Reaction score
I wish there'd be some sort of a facts list for what possibilities are in the co-op. For example, how does it handle fast traveling or traveling in general? Can one player be in a city messing with shops and houses while the other is hunting or questing? I just don't see how that can be possible with the time systems and stuff. It'd be awesome but seems unlikely. How does co-op handle "pausing" the game and going into the sanctuary thingy?

All I know is that co-op is going to be better then Fable II and this makes me happy.

Each player can do there own thing with all there own equipment but they are limited to being in the same region as one another =] with no camera lock on

a small coop vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PirJkDM30U

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
Each player can do there own thing with all there own equipment but they are limited to being in the same region as one another =] with no camera lock on

a small coop vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PirJkDM30U
Ok, thats good to know assuming the regions are a little more expansive then in Fable 2. I thought i heard somewhere that one player can be shopping while the other is out adventuring though... maybe my impatience is making things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.