• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any thoughts on the second half of fable 3 story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the second half of fable 3 story

PM's press release has been mainly focused on what will happen in the first half of the game yes we know we will be king or queen but story wise what’s the speculation on what may be in store for our good and noble or evil tyrant lord or lady.

Yes the actions of what we decided in the first half of the game will come back and effect the way you run your kingdom but I really want something to do with the archon bloodline to come back or maybe rebuild the heroes guild or learning more about where whisper and thunder came from. Let me know what you think. Oh last minute thought i want my family to have a bigger involvment in the game apart from visiting them in town every so often.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score
Re: Any thoughts on the second half of fable 3 story

PM mentioned stuff about fulfilling the promises you make. I assume the first portion of the game focuses on making those promises to win people over, and the latter half focusing on who you pull through for and whatnot. I also imagine that the second half will see your decisions having a much more drastic impact on Albion as a whole.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

I'm wishing for the other nation to attack you. If you are evil maybe they attack to help the people, if you are good maybe it changes to them being the bad ones? I'm also hoping for the bloodline to come back, but guessing as it came from PM saying fulfil your promises I'm most likely expect being a errand boy "Oi you said you'd come help me gather more chickens/ <insert useless promise>" you then run to where ever and complete. I really hope it's not just the last one I said though >_<

Reaction score

agreed it would feel like some of the meanial tasks in fable 2

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I'm hoping something to do with the Shadow Court and/or Jack of Blades. PM did state that there was a pretty big twist in the story once you became ruler.

Lithary

Reaction score

I really hope I don't see JoB in F3 even though he is one of my favorite villains of all time...
He simply had his turn in TLC and now other bad guys and problems have to take their turn...
Plus... it wouldn't be that original to see JoB back...
I don't know what PM think under a big twist in story, but I think it will have to do something with aurora...

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

I believe PM once said that you're family will pressure you into using for money for selfish reasons

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Arseface;403776 said:
I'm hoping something to do with the Shadow Court and/or Jack of Blades. PM did state that there was a pretty big twist in the story once you became ruler.

that's exactly what i'm thinking. if they are devoting the first half of the game to an independent story line, the part of the game that ties it in with the overarching plot lines are probably in the second half.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I hope you're given ultimate freedom. Being able to do absolutely anything. Start wars, build new locations (to an extent), etc.

I know PM said you'll be able to do anything but he has a habit over... Lying.

Reaction score

lololololololololololol

Status
Not open for further replies.