• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone else Skate?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Anyone else Skate?

Actually being able to work computers and be pro.. Im really bad ay haha.. Its quite hard to be real good at it because it gets real confusing, So i applaud you on that.. good work! Its not really "Nerdy" but just that if thats all you do in your life then yeah.. but if you sports or get out and about with friends then your not really a nerd..

haha! I love bowling!

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

Finally another skater! :lol: I've been wonderin' if anyone else skates. I've been skating for 3 years, almost 4. I can do some decent tricks. 360 Flip, Hardflip, B/S Flip, Fakie 360 Flip, Fakie Bigflip, Fakie 360 Flip Sex Change, Fakie Cab, Nollie 360 Shove it, Switch Varial Flip, and a bunch of other stuff. Right now I have a shop blank with Speed Demons(worst trucks ever) trucks and Darkstar wheels with Bones Reds bearings.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Hahah woah dude your a good skater! My friend Neal is Real good aswell, he can do those Moves and Trey Flip and other stuff and a laser is it? Yeah hes pretty decent.. im really **** compared to you guys hahaha