• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone replaying fable 2 for their perfect save?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
most likely not
all that has been said is it only has to do with how they talk about u
which.....is going to change anyways when u play the game
zomg it better not be that way! i just spent about 30 hours total getting all the keys, killing the gargoyles,and opening all the demon doors, and forcing myself to make specific decisions just so that way it carries to fable 3. no offence intended but i REALLY hope your wrong >_<

Reaction score
zomg it better not be that way! i just spent about 30 hours total getting all the keys, killing the gargoyles,and opening all the demon doors, and forcing myself to make specific decisions just so that way it carries to fable 3. no offence intended but i REALLY hope your wrong >_<

o dont get me wrong
im with u on the situation

but thats all they have confirmed
cuz i spent so much doin a perfect save and then found it out
and qqiuit
cuz i might just not import a save if that all it does

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
I keep post-poning this, however i'll get around to it later

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I actually just finished my "perfect replay" with a shot to Lucien's head. (Beat you to it, Reaver!)

I ended up going The Sacrifice even though ever since it was announced that Fable III would include game save import I was hoping Rose would appear in some side-quest (or variation of the main quest, depending on your choice), because I thought in the end, I had already made my peace with her death. Even more so after killing Lucien. And honestly, even though such a use of imported game saves wouldn't surprise me, from what I've heard, officially and unofficially, I think this won't be the case.

And now, since I'm pretty sure the game auto-saves immediately after you return to the Oakfield docks--and I'm therefore stuck with The Sacrifice choice--I hope she won't be returning. At least it's certain Scythe won't; unless Lionhead are liars. :p

I'm starting to rant... but anyway, I don't think the choice will make much of a difference besides in reference-type ways (like when anyone talks about Chicken Chaser in Fable II or mentions how "Wraithmarsh was once an idyllic village" referring to Oakvale) or perhaps, like I said before, in some sort of side-quest. Possibly, there will be a statue of Sparrow in Bowerstone if you chose The Sacrifice and/or the game begins (at least if you imported game save) with a prologue/recap, mentioning how your father/mother had affected Albion before you, the Fable III you, will do the same. Or something.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
omg i hope theres a prequel where you play a scythe, and you run into the fable 1 hero near the end :p

I don't know what I think of playing as Scythe (you know besides the obvious, "awesome!" XD), but a prequel say, around the time of the Old Kingdom or something. Maybe Fable IV? Or Fable V! I can't wait~

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
omg... i just had a stroke of genius... what if! now follow me on this WHAT IF! scythe was the person who made the wish on the first spire! and you make a prequel based on that and the aftermath of that (leading up to the start of Fable 1) (and so much time passes in that one that you age beyond your body's limits because so many years past, giving you your corpse like appearance) it would be crazy playing as scythe and building the first spire!

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
lol this is not mass effect 2 ppl the story is 50 years later it might include a few major decisions but it might not all i think is goin to show from the last game is how older characters from 2 talk to you about your parent and mayb little rumors that villagers say for example in mass effect most things from 1 showed up in 2 in little 20 second sound bites so it will probably not even matter that much
plus i got a perfect character already i got about 3

Cody Costilla

Reaction score
No, just trying to get 100% like unlocking all stuff, killing all 50 gargoyles, buying all property yadda yadda yadda... blehh...

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
I've just finished my "I don't know how many times I've finished this" save... which is my "perfect" save, so even without any major import changes... I'll still feel like Albion is the way I want it to be at the start of Fable 3

monkeybuddhist

Reaction score
ther isnt really much point redoing fable 2 unless you get unbelievably rich cos thats one of the very few things that carry on, money. so even if you get your good/bad up and it carries through your still prbably only going to hav it go up very little, which you can do in the game anyway.

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
your goin to need a link for that gold carrying over thing cuz i havent heard any of that and i hunt stuff down for fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.