• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Apology and a new topic + answers.

King Archon

Fable: The Lost Chapters
Reaction score
Apology and a new topic + answers.

I thought that now it would be free anyway, considering it's kinda old news to people who haven't tried it. I'm not a pirate and I apologize for the inappropriate topic.

Answer to JohnDoe:

Edit: Also, would you happen to be the same King Archon that was permanently banned twice on FableTLCMod in '05? Just wondering, it was before my time.

No, I'm no that King Archon. I made this account because I saw this website and thought it was pretty cool. I love the topics: Help on getting items, Glitches, etc.

And now my topic:

I have a character that is fully evil (He kept the Sword of Aeons and kept the Mask) and I'm trying to get Skorms Bow. I donated like a whole bunch of money to he Temple of Avo and my horns went away, but it still says I'm fully evil. I tried sacrificing to the Chapel of Skorm, day and night, and they still don't appreciate it. What should I do?

King Archon

Reaction score
Re: Apology and a new topic + answers.

I'll answer your question, as I'm sure others might find my answer useful as well. But first I ask you a question, yesterday you asked how to get the game for free. Today you say you're not a pirate and yet you're playing the game as far as Knothole Glade, so my question is this: Did you buy the game?

My answer in regards to your question: It's because you're wearing Jack's mask. The mask affects the Hero's alignment, because it has an alignment modifier, a rather high alignment modifier at that. So even if you are completely good, the personality screen will still show you as an evil bastard. But the chapel of Skorm doesn't care about your net alignment, only your base alignment. And the one good way to max that out is with tofu. Go around the shops until you have a whole lot of tofu. The most you'll need is 800, that will take a lot of waiting around... but that's only if you're completely evil.

Eat tofu by the bucket to raise your alignment, when the +5 indicator no longer shows, or if it says +4, +3, +2, or +1 instead, you're done. You should see a halo over the Hero's head. Go to the chapel of Avo, hire the bodyguard there, go to the chapel of Skorm, eat a moonfish, wait for what sounds like a guard telling everyone to go to sleep, then make the sacrifice. You should get the bow in one go.

My answer to your question is:
No, I haven't bought it, but I already had the game on xbox. I want it on PC because I want to mod it a little... I want jack's outfit. ;)

And thanks for the help. +rep

King Archon

Reaction score
Re: Apology and a new topic + answers.

And thanks for that explanation, I now remember this from your previous thread and I apologize for jumping the gun on that.

Actually, I deserved it. I should have read the rules!