• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

appearance questions (horns, blue streaks on skin, scarring, permanent?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexcannon04

appearance questions (horns, blue streaks on skin, scarring, permanent?)

I'm 100% Good, about 75% Pure. I want to explore the game more when I'm evil and corrupt (Assassination Society, Temple of Shadows, etc.). Before I do this I want to make sure my corrupt appearance (scars, horns, etc.) isn't going to be permanent. I can gain back my studly looks buy becoming pure again, right?

(Also: the blue glowing marks on my skin are because I'm pure right? or is that scarring?)

Scarring only happens when you get knocked out, correct? If you have a resurrection phial, do you still scar?

A Bewitching Augment makes you "prone to scarring". Will this scar you just by using the weapon on which it's attached? Or just when you get knocked out?

...and is scarring permanent? If not, how do I make scars go away?

Answers to any of these questions are greatly appreciated.

[Sorry if I'm reposting something...I did search the boards briefly]

F

Fable2FTW

Re: appearance questions (horns, blue streaks on skin, scarring, permanent?)

The blue veins is because your either really good in your magic abilitys or mastered it i can't remember which so you can't get ride of it, and scarring well just download knothole island theres a shop where you can buy fat,skinny,less scarring, more scarring, short, tall all that shet you can buy.

F

Fable2FTW

there potions by the way forgot too mention that

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I cba to read so I'll form a complete answer.

Blue lines is because you're high level with magic. Sell all of your will to get rid of it - this is the only way to do it.

Horns go away when you reach neutral allignment or Good, when you get a halo.
and I cba to read any more of the question. Good day.

S

ShadowMancer

alexcannon04;271154 said:
I'm 100% Good, about 75% Pure. I want to explore the game more when I'm evil and corrupt (Assassination Society, Temple of Shadows, etc.). Before I do this I want to make sure my corrupt appearance (scars, horns, etc.) isn't going to be permanent. I can gain back my studly looks buy becoming pure again, right? (question one)

(Also: the blue glowing marks on my skin are because I'm pure right? or is that scarring?) (question two)

Scarring only happens when you get knocked out, correct? If you have a resurrection phial, do you still scar? (question three)

A Bewitching Augment makes you "prone to scarring". Will this scar you just by using the weapon on which it's attached? Or just when you get knocked out? (question four)

...and is scarring permanent? If not, how do I make scars go away? (question five)

Answers to any of these questions are greatly appreciated.

[Sorry if I'm reposting something...I did search the boards briefly]

right, ill try to answer all your questions

Question One- yes, you can go back and get your good looks back. however, your good/ evil alignment wont affect scarring

Question Two- the blue glowing marks are due to your proficiency in the Art of Will. the only way to get rid of it is to get rid of all your Will skills (incidently, the more or less Will abilities you have, the brighter/dimmer the Will marks will be)

Question Three- the Resurection Phial does stop you getting scarring for the next time you are knocked out. (unsure on this point, it might stop you losing XP)

Question Four- the Bewitching Augment will increase the size, length and amount of scars you gain when you are knocked out.

Question Five- scarring is permanant unless you download the content from Microsoft to get Knothold Glade. their is a shop there that sells potions that do a variety of appearance changes, including geting rid of tatoos.

Hope this Helps!

B

Blade Mr.DK

I swear DOWN!! I'm confused here: Corruption gives u horns pure halo.!! Yes or no!?
Evil gives u pale skin good clear.!! Yes or no!?
Coz my character is evil but pure with pale skin and i thought it was corrrupt tht give u pale skin

S

ShadowMancer

ok, ill try to help again with that.

Evil- being evil will give you horns and make you look scary to everyone.
Good- being good gives you the halo and blond hair.
Corruption- being corrupt will make your skin go all black and cracked, and look like it has all died lol.
Pure- being pur gives you goood, nice looking skin, i think its tanned skin or the pale skin.

D

devilson

has any one noticed how your white if your good and black if your evil ist this a raceist

Fairfax King

Reaction score

well duh lol

almost everything in the world is racist

seriously no joke im white 100% non racist my mum says blacks are better at sports and dancing

i say no they are equal to us and their abilities are the same its only because they are darker skinned and racists are afraid of them!

E

EmperorofAlbion

Uhh... well in Japan white is deathly so it's like the oppisite of the Uk and US

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

japan and places like that think paleness is attractive, like our tan :O

Scary stuff, Mrs Geisha.

D

DM CRAZY

This is how you get rid of scars:

Buy Brightwood tower and then sleep in the bed at the top of the tower. Once you did the quest look onto the log-book and it says zero scars! Feel free to ask for a friend request

-.-DM CRAZY-.-o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.