• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arcane scrolls and mysterious writing?

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
So, recently I finished my play through of Fable II, and when I was doing the "The Perfect World/Day" quest, I poked around all the cupboards in your house, all of them say something like "All you find is mysterious scrolls and arcane writings"... what exactly are your idea's on what that would mean? Is it just part of the dream, or are your parents aware of Will, and Will abilities? Rose doesn't believe in magic at the beginning of the game, so did they keep this hidden? I have only heard one person mention this before.... it's a rather odd plot twist that there arent many threads on either!
Thoughts?

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
I think your parents may have been Heroes like you said, and that is where they kept their special writings.

Or like you said, it may be part of the dream since none of that existed.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Maybe you were to young to read cursif and it looked crazy. jk. If you get the Murgo see the future download he tells you Theresa was his source for mysterious items all along. She was the reason you buy the music box and saves you from death twice. Maybe you actually lived there before your parents died. In Fable 1 Maze saves you and ends up bieng the reason your parents died. Maybe the same was for Theresa.