• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

archaeologist help

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bsullyc4

archaeologist help

i'm at the beginning.

I got the first archaeologist quest, but where do I find the ruins of an old kingdom structure?

I need more renown to go back to the monastery...

Z

Zerosum

Re: archaeologist help

i think the first one is in old bowerstone

B

Brettly

The archaeologist should have given you a note when you accepted the quests. It gives you a hint as to where the ancient scrolls are. The first one is in Old Bowerstone. Go there and then follow your dog to a dig spot. Dig up the scroll then return to the archaeologist.

X

xWOLF7

Hes talking about the second one :/ I also need it.

D

deathtomacbeth

I found it while on another quest, my dog just flipped out and brought me all the way there.
It might of been near the ghost whose all alone and depressed about his wife.

I wish I could remember..
Gr!

C

CannonFodderM16

Yeah, Temple of Shadows is the old structure, if you need any help just repost here, cause I know all the locations

D

deathtomacbeth

CannonFodderM16;223631 said:
Yeah, Temple of Shadows is the old structure, if you need any help just repost here, cause I know all the locations

There ya go.
^_^

X

xWOLF7

CannonFodderM16;223631 said:
my question is where is the Temple of Shadows?

I

Infinity VI

Its in Rookridge, if I remember right, the artifact is on a ledge overlooking a small pool, I had trouble leading my dog to it but you should be fine

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

I was wondering if you folks could perhaps aid me?

I am looking for the one that is in a cave on a beach by the ocean. I tried the Hobbe Cave and Howling Halls but those were not it.

R

rezchan

I am also stuck on the "cave by a beach". I have tried a cave in Bandit Coast, The Waterwell (i think it's called) in Rookridge and the Hobbe cave. I have travelled to all of the major areas and my dog doesn't lock onto the artifact like he did for all the others. Can anyone help?!

S

Shadows Bane

rezchan;225803 said:
I am also stuck on the "cave by a beach". I have tried a cave in Bandit Coast, The Waterwell (i think it's called) in Rookridge and the Hobbe cave. I have travelled to all of the major areas and my dog doesn't lock onto the artifact like he did for all the others. Can anyone help?!

I'm stuck here too... it says its in a cave on a beach somewhere not far from where another scroll was hidden... gotta be somewhere i've all ready been. grrrrr. anyone know anything???

F

flashburnnw

i thikn that the old structure one that whis was originally about is by the temple of shadows, just down the way by the mine area

R

renziegirl

The scroll that's in a cave by a beach where you've already found a scroll is the "Gem Grotto". If you're in the Hobbe Cave, backtrack till you come out of the entrance. Turn around, get in the water, and swim west (left) till you see a land mass in front of you. There's a sandy beach you can climb up onto, and then a sandy path back to a cave. The scroll's in there. Happy diggin'! :D

S

Shadows Bane

renziegirl;226018 said:
The scroll that's in a cave by a beach where you've already found a scroll is the "Gem Grotto". If you're in the Hobbe Cave, backtrack till you come out of the entrance. Turn around, get in the water, and swim west (left) till you see a land mass in front of you. There's a sandy beach you can climb up onto, and then a sandy path back to a cave. The scroll's in there. Happy diggin'! :D
Awesome i'll check that thank you! *grabs shovel*

M

Mushabelly

I'm stuck on the one thats after the one in Gemstone Grotto I think.
It says "In a Deep, winding cave" and then something about being able to see the ocean through the walls?
Where's that, if anyone knows it would be helpful.

NEW MEMBER!!
FIRST POST YAY!!

M

Mushabelly

Oh I found another post with all the locations. :D
Apparently I got all the way to the last one by myself :D
Im so proud

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Ah man, I had the final clue for about two days before I figured it out. I remember one morning I woke up ridiculously early, sat up in bed, half-delirious and shouted
REAVER'S REAR PASSAGE!
. Then I ran downstairs, found the final clue, completed the quest and was back in bed by 8AM.

Lansing146

Reaction score

On the sheet that she gave me the linking words are life, fertility and rebirth? what do these link to? i have no idea. Help please. I think its the third artifact or the fourth? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.