• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are You SERIOUS?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Are You SERIOUS?

Alright, so awhile ago me and my brother got in an argument and he decided to pull my A/V cable out of my 360. Okay, here was the problem: My Xbox stands up. And you know what happens when you tilt a 360 with a game that is playing. It leaves a perfect circle on the disc and if you let it go long enough it leaves a perfect circle on the disc and it renders it unplayable. Now I was smart enough to punch the eject button in time so the online works. But the campaign is a different story. The game will stop loading on about half the campaign missions. My brother felt bad after this and decided he'd buy me Skate. 2. Around that time it was 60 dollars, so I said if he doesn't buy it soon, he'll owe me something worth 60 dollars instead. He ignored that. So today he wanted to play 360 and I said no. He flips out and says he'll buy me Microsoft Points instead of a game. I, in desperate need of them (because of BF 1943) said I would need 2800 points and this would replace the game and it would save him 20 bucks. He said Skate. 2 was worth only 20 bucks, so I swiftly reminded him that it needed to be worth something of 60 dollars. So he flips and it leads to a fight. Of course he does his stupid headlock and I beat the crap out of him for the umpteenth time. So my mother comes down and asks what is the problem. I explain my side and he explains his. Fair enough. She says he did it by accident and he doesn't owe me anything. WHAT???!??!? Then she says it has also been at least 6 months. Well I needed to wait until he had money so he could buy it, and he is probably going to get another job soon. So now I have a half working game that makes the most annoying sound in the Xbox when played, and he owes me nothing. Because it was an "accident".

And on another note, I wanted to go to the Stampede this year (Just a stupid carnival type thing) but to go with my friend I need and all day ride pass thing for 40 dollars, and my parents say no after they said they would 2 weeks ago. Then about 3 days later, my dad wants me to download 500 songs that he already has on CD (Please, don't bother me with "OMG PIRACY", I'm really not in the mood). I almost never get anything, but I'm always asked for something.

Ah, sorry to bother you with all that anyways, hardly worth reading.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Re: Are You SERIOUS?

Wow, no offence, but your mum is a douche. Your brother, it doesn't even need saying lol/ He screwed up your game, he should buy you a new copy. End of.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Give your brother a good punch or kick in the nads. Solves everything.
Then, for the luls, spill coke all over his bed. Or Mountain Dew. Or whatever soda you guys have up there.
Or, give your bro a cup of coke, and right as he's about to take a drink, pop a few Mentos in there. Make sure the coke is diet though.

H

Hexen_Harlot

No, put salt in his booze stash. RUINED

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Or pee in a cup and give it to him.
OR uh, you could give him a roman candle (Fire work, shoots off like, 10 fire balls) and light it, lock his door, and run away. See what happens.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Or you could not do childish pranks and convince your brother to pay you back before an accident happens to something he loves.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Yeah, that would suffice, just break one of his games. Or scratch a penis into it.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Put whipped Peanut-Butter on his hand, and tickle his face while he sleeps....Good ol' fashion awesomeness....LoL.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yes, I was about to quickly grab one of his games and slap it in my 360 and wait for it to start reading the game and before it tells me it was invalid I was gonna tilt the 360 and do the same thing to his game, but when my mother went back upstairs she turned back and said, "If you even think about damaging anything of his you'll owe him a new one". Friggin' ironic, eh?

H

Hexen_Harlot

What?!
Omg, what a bitch! How can she say that?!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

My thoughts exactly. Oh wait, there is apparently a 6 month rule. Pffft...

H

Hexen_Harlot

Yeah, bollocks is there. Ask her to replace the game then.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

She would flat out tell me to go **** myself.

H

Hexen_Harlot

That's so unfair. Appeal to your dad?
What game was it?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

World at War. Crappy game, I know, but it was my goddamn birthday present. And he wrecked it. Selfish prick.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Hmm... it does have Nazi zombies.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, it is pretty fun for awhile. But the online just... Not the best, to say the least. :lol:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

If you don't care much for extortion then you could always just pawn random items of his until the proper money is collected. Not the most ethical process, I know, but it seems he had it coming.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

He'll just start breaking my stuff.