• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Art work.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Art work.

Hahah! I aint going to be an Artist Professionaly! im not that good! I just want to travel to spain because its my favourite country and i want to Go to Japan because of its Historical side with the great battles and Samurais.. i find that stuff really interesting.. and also draw stuff whilst im going around.. But yeah ill do that in like 5 more years time maybe.. depends wha tim doing.. eh?

Whats ya fav country?

D

Darg

The US. It's the only one I know firsthand. ;)

But yeah, either way, studying abroad's not a bad thing, don't get me wrong. Alot of the world's greatest opportunities to learn are not always going to be on your front porch. Still, this is getting slightly off-topic for a thread about art work. Any more sketches anyone?

P

P3NGU1N

mouse22ev6.jpg

Gloss white mouse with a blue grip with satin finish. Chrome scroll wheel with a black rubber top.
mouse12uu6.jpg

Carbon fiber mouse with red buttons and grip. Buttons and grip have a matte finish. Rubber click wheel.

Different mouse designs that I've done for a Visual Communications class. The assignment required a gloss and a matte surface.

Yeah, this is what I've been working on the last couple of days instead of posting updates on character designs on these forums. Oh well. I'll get back to those as soon as I can.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Haha! I want one of them! haha mines a real boring Mouse.. how about.. you make me one? Eh? eh?

P

P3NGU1N

mouse4yn1.jpg

Mighty mouse that I think would more likely fit the design language of the all aluminum designs that Apple has adopted.
mouse3us2.jpg

Just another mouse. Tried to add more contours, probably wouldn't be a very comfortable mouse.

Go go more mouse designs! Anyway, After the day after tomorrow I will be able to get back to sketching Fable stuff and hopefully do a photoshop tutorial to help anyone who wants to be able to render their drawn characters. Not guaranteeing anything but I will try my best!

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

DSC00870.jpg

Another Pein Pic

DSC00873.jpg

A logo i had to do for my desighn course

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Veeeeerrryy Nice!

Haha.. Ill try whip a picture up when I get home..

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

I loved this thread but it died so im bringing it back with my first attempt at drawing spawn what do yall think :p

Ahmad Abu-Gdairi

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
Reaction score

I HAVE SOME ASOME COMICS THAT I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL,BUT I HAVE KNOW IDEA HOW TO GET ALL THE PAGES ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB(THIRE ARE OVER 356 PAGER, P.S. THAT MEANS 357 PAGES....)
SO I GUESS YOU'LL ALL HANE TO WHAIT TI'LL I GETS IT PUBLISHED.
:devil:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Aahh, you guys are so friggin talented...

Dentie - creeps and beasts, my favorite subject. :D

Oh and Velez, you`re a drawing god.

Dentie

Reaction score

TRA Rotid;236325 said:
Aahh, you guys are so friggin talented...

Dentie - creeps and beasts, my favorite subject. :D

Oh and Velez, you`re a drawing god.

thank you thank you

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I`d like to go to USA or Japan and do drwaing for a living. Maybe designing future video games or what ever. Just so I could drwa and create characters and then write a book.

A hippie life... If only I had money already.