• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Art work.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Art work.

Hahah Picasso! Oi! Just show us! hahaha... Come on Cobalt! I know you waaaant to!

D

Darg

Speaking of Picasso... anyone besides me do any Cubism? It's actually really fun when you get into it. It's much more freeform and robust I believe.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Gah fine Lol

DSC00849.jpg

Sorry if its a little small my camera sux ><

DSC00851.jpg

one i drew the other day :p

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Dude thats going to be better then mine haah! im sort of nearly done!

And no Darg ive never done that.. what is it?

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

dude you live in new zealand? what time is there? my gf went on holiday somewhere near there and she sent me e text a few hours ago and i donno what time it is there now ><
i mean i dont wanna wake her up

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Oh right haha Nah its only 4.39pm so you got alot of time before she goes to sleep.. Haha lucky you eh?

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

oh good Lol, and im not lucky shes gone on holiday for 2 weeks :( plus this is gonna cost me a bomb ><

ots almost 5 in the morning uk time i need some sleep ><

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Hahahaha alirght dude well i finished ma picture! here it is..
NarutoGuy.jpg

His face is too narrow

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

yeah the face is annoying to get right, ive drawn it several times and failed each one ><

Lol still pretty damn good though and now i can sleep XD night all !

D

Darg

ScareCrowReturn;217331 said:
^ Dude thats going to be better then mine haah! im sort of nearly done!

And no Darg ive never done that.. what is it?

Cubism is basically Picasso's unique style, something I believe he came up with. Most associate it with the weird angular shapes and whatnot that come with his art, as well as having eyes, mouths, etc. in strange places. It's very loose and interesting to try. I wish I had a sketch handy, but nothing dealing with Cubism here.

This one's a sketch with oil pastel, pencil and a few other things of Serj Tankian, once the singer of System of a Down. I thought it turned out decently, since I actually used a friggin' reference for once... http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/Artfox5/100_0192.jpg

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Ohhhh thaaat! Yeah ive seen that before.. But i personally have not done it.. mgiht try it out some time.

D

Darg

If you can get ahold of them, might I reccomend acrylic paint for Cubism? Oils I have not tried, but would probably work just as well. Watercolors though just plain suck for stuff like that. I know I'm probably being a little too official when some people are talking about doodles and stuff like that, but ah well, I'm a hardcore artist when it comes to crap like that.

P

P3NGU1N

Cubism is actually a form of abstract perspective. Basically it broke things down into their most basic forms and would basically show several views of the same object. The perspective is never actually wrong, but imagine seeing a person from the left, front, and right, at the same time. This essentially dissolved time because it is impossible for you to be in 2 places at once, thus to be at another place it must be another time and to be at another time you would be in a different space. Thus these paintings relate to the theory of time=space. Back then art and science were not so different.

Sorry if all of this seem incoherent, I'm very tired.... -.-

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Hahah woah Intense Artists right here.. I just like Sketching and drawing with Pen and pencil.. with maybe some colour.. Im not a Fanatic Drawer but i Do enjoy it!

OMG I love the smell of Shaving cream

D

Darg

That was random... but all in all, a fueled love for art starts right there- loving the simplicity of just sketching stuff out. Trust me, art is so much more, but you have to start out somewhere, right? Not to say that sketching's a bad thing though. Of course not.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah I just like.. Creative sort of Art.. Not basic sort of boring stuff.. The Mona Lisa isn't even good in my eyes.. I mean uhhh! Its only because the Famous Artist made it.. so thats why.. But Mmm

P

P3NGU1N

Lol. There are reasons why the mona lisa is so popular. It's similar to how a mathematician would think a particular formula is in perfect order. Others see it as a jumble of numbers, but if you UNDERSTOOD it, you see the genius behind it.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah well i dont really fancy it right now so im not going to even try... Maybe some day.. But im far too young for that!

I want to travel.. to.. Spain and Then.. Some country in Asia.. and draw paitings or sketches of certain things..

D

Darg

ScareCrowReturn;217411 said:
Yeah well i dont really fancy it right now so im not going to even try... Maybe some day.. But im far too young for that!

I want to travel.. to.. Spain and Then.. Some country in Asia.. and draw paitings or sketches of certain things..

That's all rather vague, me bucko. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but people constantly have these big dreams of going places far off and starting off so heavily involved. That, I think, can wait. I'd rather start out small and get to the point of where I can travel and study later on than go to it at first and end up collapsing because I went too big too soon. Just me, but it's a tad bit early to be set in stone with your goals yet. ;) Even as an artist.