• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask FableFreak 'Anything'

F

FableFreak

Ask FableFreak 'Anything'

Yes, you can now ask me all those burning questions which you were too afraid to ask before*! But this is basically just a parody of droded's recent thread.

*Warning: Posting questions in this thread puts you in the line of fire for scathing insults and dry sarcasm for actions of stupidity.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Re: Ask FableFreak 'Anything'

FableFreak;183348 said:
Yes, you can now ask me all those burning questions which you were too afraid to ask before*! But this is basically just a parody of droded's recent thread.

*Warning: Posting questions in this thread puts you in the line of fire for scathing insults and dry sarcasm for actions of stupidity.

Recent?
Ok, a question - if you have seen The Grudge, tell me, did it suck or did it suck big time?

F

FableFreak

I did not see The Grudge because the trailers gave me the impression that it sucked big time. I wish you could get your money and time back for that movie, just as I wish I could do the same for the movie The Wickerman, with Nicholas Cage...

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

FableFreak;183359 said:
I did not see The Grudge because the trailers gave me the impression that it sucked big time. I wish you could get your money and time back for that movie, just as I wish I could do the same for the movie The Wickerman, with Nicholas Cage...

Luckily, only time was lost (but, as they say, time is money) as one of my friends rented it and we had a TV night with a bunch of people.
The Wicker man, 7.8 in IMDB... oh no, it`s the `73 version. Ouch, Nicolas got only 3.5...
So, can you suggest any good horror movies? Not the likes of The Ring, The Grudge or The Amityville Horror :sick:

F

FableFreak

Cannibal Apocalypse, Dead Alive, The Shining, and Silence of the Lambs are all great horror flicks. Although I wouldn't doubt you've seen the last two.

M

Mezrin

I'll eat your liver, with some farva beans, and a nice,ciante (however you spell the stuff)

FAFAFAFAFAFA.

Have you ever done something that made you think you were gay? ( No details, no one wants to know what EXACTLY you did with your cousin when you were 8. )

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

FableFreak;183363 said:
Cannibal Apocalypse, Dead Alive, The Shining, and Silence of the Lambs are all great horror flicks. Although I wouldn't doubt you've seen the last two.

Dead Alive (aka Braindead) seems fun, I haven`t seem The Shining and Cannibal Apocalypse either. And, oddly enough, I haven`t seen Silence of the Lambs either, it`s on TV quite often. I`ve seen Red Dragon (2002) though, it wasn`t that great.
I`m currently searching for Pan`s Labyrinth, my sister said it is one of the best movies she has seen. It should fall into the horror category.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Why did ya cheat, on the last one to answer wins, the other day?:p

F

FableFreak

moonfever;183371 said:
Why did ya cheat, on the last one to answer wins, the other day?:p

Because that was one of the things I planned to do if I ever became a moderator.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Where is the old book discussion thread? I can`t find it.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

How did you grow up to become such a fine male specimen that we all worship like a god?

F

FableFreak

TRA Rotid;183379 said:
Where is the old book discussion thread? I can`t find it.

Well if you've done a good amount of searching and can't find it, why not make another?

Tsuyu;183381 said:
How did you grow up to become such a fine male specimen that we all worship like a god?

By eating lots of red meat, spending 80% of my income on guns/ammunition, reading books, playing American football, holding high the ideals of the American Constitution/Conservatism/Ronald Reagan, and dominating lesser men and beasts in the Ring of Honor (which, coincidentally, is also the Ring of Fire).

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Have you ever seen The Silence of the Hams, hilarious movie, maybe even funnier than "Birds"

for the record birds was in no way scary.

F

FableFreak

andythegill;183384 said:
Have you ever seen The Silence of the Hams, hilarious movie, maybe even funnier than "Birds"

for the record birds was in no way scary.

I have not seen said movie...

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

FableFreak;183383 said:
Well if you've done a good amount of searching and can't find it, why not make another?
But I`m interested in those posts there.

What`s the difference between either and neither?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

FableFreak;183378 said:
Because that was one of the things I planned to do if I ever became a moderator.

Ditto.

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

FableFreak if you had one ticket and that ticket allowed you to use one weapon to kill one person what weapon would you use and who would you kill?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;183370 said:
I`m currently searching for Pan`s Labyrinth, my sister said it is one of the best movies she has seen. It should fall into the horror category.
Pan's Labyrinth is seven shades of weirdness, rather than horror, I thought...the creature at the table with eyes in his hands...just creepy.

Good ending though...

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Favourite movie of all time? Just curious.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Say Brain, I know this is a stuip question to ask but I don't know what else to ask you expect this. When is your birthday?