Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Dark Drakan

Administrator
Staff member
Guildmaster
Legendary Hero
Ask The Staff 'Anything'

I know we dont have any other staff members yet but when we do they will be open for questions aswel. In this thread you can ask our staff members any question you feel like asking. Be clear who it is you are directing the question at though ;)

We reserve the right to not answer questions if we dont want to or delete insults etc.

Ask away ^_^ ....
 
P

Poppycock

Guest
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

if theres 2 trains traveling 250 mph both leaveing at 2:50pm, one in chicago IL one in Cleveland OH and there both heading tourds indianapolis. which one will make it there first and what are the times for each trains arival?
 

Dark Drakan

Administrator
Staff member
Guildmaster
Legendary Hero
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

JBL;20369 said:
Hmmm...is your room clean?
If thats aimed at me then, not really my rooms the size of a cupboard so i have things everywhere. Plus i rarely sleep at home so bed just has stuff piled on it.

Poppycock;20377 said:
if theres 2 trains traveling 250 mph both leaveing at 2:50pm, one in chicago IL one in Cleveland OH and there both heading tourds indianapolis. which one will make it there first and what are the times for each trains arival?
I have no idea how far apart any of the Americian states are ;)

fablefreak1;20382 said:
Dark Drakan, Why does it hurt when I pee?
I recommend not sleeping with sheep...
 

Angel

Lag makes me violent
Staff member
Guildmaster
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

projectego, where the hell has all the peanut butter gone?!
 

JBL

Saber
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

This one's for you, Angel, since you're officially apart of the projectego staff.

Were you smart when you were in high school?
 

Angel

Lag makes me violent
Staff member
Guildmaster
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Ugh...at the risk of damaging my reputation as a total slacker, yes, I was pretty smart. Straight A student until I left school....

...all that time in the pub did nothing to reduce my brain to mush...obviously didn't drink enough.... :(
 

JBL

Saber
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

:lol: Go to Drakan's house. You'll be drunk by the time you leave.
 

Angel

Lag makes me violent
Staff member
Guildmaster
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

JBL;20412 said:
:lol: Go to Drakan's house. You'll be drunk by the time you leave.
Sadly I am teetotal these days - and I no longer have the stamina to keep up with the kind of drinking Drakan is capable of :P......five years ago, maybe...
 

JBL

Saber
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

TRA Rotid;20420 said:
Johnny Cage

Yep. For some reason, I'm a fan of Johnny Cage. Out of all the characters, he stood out. Plus I'm a fan of silly prettyboys.^_^


Angel;20424 said:
Sadly I am teetotal these days - and I no longer have the stamina to keep up with the kind of drinking Drakan is capable of :P......five years ago, maybe...

:lol: I've never drunk before, but Drakan sure knows how to tempt a woman...:D Who knows? Maybe I'll sneak a drink one day when mom isn't looking.^_^
 

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

It was just luck that I knew he was Johnny Cage. I read about Mortal Kombat from Wikipedia the day before, otherwise I wouldn`t have known anything about it. I don`t care about Mortal Kombat much, because Tekken is the best and other fighting games don`t stand a chance against it ( well maybe Soul Calibur ).
 

Angel

Lag makes me violent
Staff member
Guildmaster
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

JBL;20453 said:
:D Who knows? Maybe I'll sneak a drink one day when mom isn't looking.^_^
Not all it's cracked up to be.....take it from me. Sure, it can be fun for a while but you're really not missing out on all that much.


projectego said:
I ate all of it. True story folks.
Then you owe me a new jar. Pronto.
 

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Angel;20469 said:
Not all it's cracked up to be.....take it from me. Sure, it can be fun for a while but you're really not missing out on all that much.

Thats right.
 

JBL

Saber
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Angel;20469 said:
Not all it's cracked up to be.....take it from me. Sure, it can be fun for a while but you're really not missing out on all that much.

Oh, okay. :( :D
 

FableFreak

I was the Law!
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

I recommend not sleeping with sheep...
Hey, hey, hey, I only did that once. Plus tequila was involved, so one thing led to another. But I assure you SHE CAME ONTO ME!
 

Dark Drakan

Administrator
Staff member
Guildmaster
Legendary Hero
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

JBL;20412 said:
:lol: Go to Drakan's house. You'll be drunk by the time you leave.
Angel;20424 said:
Sadly I am teetotal these days - and I no longer have the stamina to keep up with the kind of drinking Drakan is capable of :P......five years ago, maybe...
Well what more can i say to the above :lol: :rolleyes:

JBL;20453 said:
:lol: I've never drunk before, but Drakan sure knows how to tempt a woman...:D Who knows? Maybe I'll sneak a drink one day when mom isn't looking.^_^
:lol: one day you will be old enough

fablefreak1;20509 said:
Hey, hey, hey, I only did that once. Plus tequila was involved, so one thing led to another. But I assure you SHE CAME ONTO ME!
I got told it was a 'HE!?' :blink:
 
Top