• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Attractive men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Attractive men

The Midnight Avenger;413285 said:
Actually, that is rather gay, but it's nothing to be ashamed of - at all- because I myself do it, and I sort of understand what it is to be like that. Whether they want to admit it or not, many male gamers who pay attention to their male avatars are just letting out a manifestation of their own strong, feminine side of themselves.

Perfectly natural, but I wouldn't dismiss it as just a "quirk". It's just you, and it doesn't make you wrong.

With that said, I spend A LOT of time on my character. I pay attention to every little detail from the face to the body, clothes of course, hair styles, very keen on the type of beard. Someone who was entirely straight probably wouldn't give much of a damn and would just want to slay stuff..

As long as they way I look scares the crap out of every body I happen to come across, I'm not too fussed...

Overan

Reaction score

we all care about both face and body, and it depends on what the individual finds more attractive that determines their bias in character design. I hope the facial androgeny of the fable 2 hero is gone, whether lady or gent I could see the similarities.

DarkONI;413160 said:
I'm sure men will look better in Fable III. The new hero's male face looks really good-looking, I think it's based after the philosopher John Ruskin. I'm glad that females are better now, they don't look bulky like wrestling guys.
COLOR]

Thank you for noticing my addition to the Fable wiki.+rep I did think they looked a like

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

I thought DarkONI said she wrote that?

Overan

Reaction score

I edited the fable wiki about Ruskin, Darkoni noticed and probably researched the fact as a fellow wiki editor, then when this conversation came about she remembered and commented. It feels nice when people notice your work and so i added rep to her

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

POOP;413404 said:
I thought DarkONI said she wrote that?

I didn't write that particular part. I just checked it out, when I first visited the Hero of Fable III page. There's lot of false information, though, in my opinion the Hero of Fable III, really looks like John Ruskin. When I said that I wrote it?

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

DarkONI;413165 said:
I contributed at the Fable Wiki, I still do when I have a chance to add, correct, delete or discuss about something.
I thought this meant that you wrote it. I think mrmuffin thought so too, judging by what I think his response is supposed to say.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

POOP;413437 said:
I thought this meant that you wrote it. I think mrmuffin thought so too, judging by what I think his response is supposed to say.

No, I just contribute to the place when I can. Mostly information check and small corrections anymore. I don't write a lot, I didn't write that part of the Hero of Fable III page. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I have to agree, the new Hero is such a hunk.:wub: I might not mind playing a guy at least once. Good Times. +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.