• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

augment help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightZero

Reaction score
augment help!

Ok, so I put a flame and ghoul augment on my master katana, the ghoul augment works fine but the flame augment doesn't even work cause it causes no fire damage! I want people to be on fire when i strike them!:(:realmad:

H

Hook

Re: augment help!

Umm I'm not exactly sure but I think it just does fire DAMAGE. Not literally light them on fire. I have a fire and electrical augment on the same weapon and they don't completely light up. It's an elemental thing, like in one of the tips. Fire does extra damage to undead because of their rags and stuff. Anyway, I'm not sure if they are supposed to light on fire, but the don't for me. So oh well.

MidnightZero

Reaction score

Yeah... my weapon kills hollow men in like 1 blow. Oh and cheers for the answer.

H

Hook

Sure. OMG. I just stayed up all night and it's 5:21 AM... AND I'M NOT TIRED. I'M PARTYIN WITH ELECTRONICA MOOZIK. Little bored though. You got XBL or something wanna party up. If not than ROAR! lol.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Hook;272880 said:
Sure. OMG. I just stayed up all night and it's 5:21 AM... AND I'M NOT TIRED. I'M PARTYIN WITH ELECTRONICA MOOZIK. Little bored though. You got XBL or something wanna party up. If not than ROAR! lol.
o_O Someone's been hitting too much Red Bull.. either that or straight snortin guarana.

H

Hook

I haven't drank a energy drink in my life. No there wasn't any guarana either. I'm just used to staying up this late. I've been doing it all this week. I sleep during the day for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.