• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Aurorian demon door~ already good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Ash`

Reaction score
I've already beaten the game, gotten everything done, lost no ppl, kept all promises, donated a bajillion dollars to treasury ... but there is just this TINY little microscopic fraction of a line in my morality that is still making it impossible for me to get into that darn demon door! I've donated money to other players (over a million) money to villagers, tried everything really. Advice? I want that weapon and I also want to open all demon doors :-/

~@sh

Aruu

Reaction score
Try interacting with villages? I don't know, apparently you have to complete the game in order to be able to open it, but I was 'good' enough to the first time I visited Aurora.

I'd say try eating Tofu, but that's Fable II only I think.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
I got into it right after I rebuilt Aurora, I was such a good boy :D.

All I can suggest is reloading your game or sleeping, or removing all weapons with any evil challenges, or removing all clothing and tattoos to be sure.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Eating tofu increases your morality just like fable 2. They even have crunchy chicks back >.<

Maniacal Ash`

Reaction score
I have switched outfits and have no evil weapons but .. I can try again naked and see, lol. I can't find tofu, never seen it ... where do u find it?!
~@sh

Recycled Human

Reaction score
One place is in 'the game' another is one of the shops in mourningwood.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
The "hippie" village! :D Was it in mourning wood? I can't remember lol

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
I got it to open for being full evil. Donate more money to treasury maybe? Just a theory.

Iceman2021

Reaction score
I opened it before I finished the game, so I don't think that's the issue. Just put some more money into your castle's treasury and you should be golden.

On a side note... does anyone know how to quote people's comments? I don't see the option anywhere...

Ay Ay Adrian

Reaction score
Put more money in the treasury and reload the region. I had the same problem. Opened for me eventually.

Bluedrake

Reaction score
Like the above posters said, donate to the treasury. About 2 mil should do the trick.

jelmu

Reaction score
Become evil! That's the key to everything :devil:

Maniacal Ash`

Reaction score
Donated 1 mil to the sanctuary, the door gave me the same old speech abt being "so close, yet so far!" ... but then opened. *shrug* OK then! ;) Thnx
~@sh

Status
Not open for further replies.