• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Avoid This Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
dont see why people have to act out like they do. i also take ages to get gold on fables lol.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
It could be the same guy because he mentioned that he likes to steal players gold for fun and that he has stole other players gold.

The asshole that stole mine said he doesn't spend it, he only steals from other players to hear them yell and beg for it back.

What a sick bitch. Makes you wonder what their childhood was like to stoop so low as steal money off a game. Why not just steal real money? ****.

Lurker64

Reaction score
There is a Player with the GamerTag "XD H A V E R XD" and I advise people to avoid dealing with him online. He likes to form Mergers with players and then rob them of all the money in their Treasury. He did it to me and He had said himself that he has done it to other players. The worst part is that he does not use the money that he steals, no in fact he does it for the simple pleasure of hearing the people scream that all of their money is gone and he tries to make people beg to get it back.

He stole my Entire treasury of 5+mil and after pleading and begging on my part, he was trying to get me to trade a Legendary Weapon for only 1 mil of my money back. Once in my game he even tried to kill my spouse. Once in a party Chat where I pleaded to get my money back, he invited his friends in because he found it hilarious that he stole from me and bragged about it to his friends.
Hate people like that guy!
But why can you robb other players anyway?
Thats a big issue!

master666epic

Reaction score
There is a Player with the GamerTag "XD H A V E R XD" and I advise people to avoid dealing with him online. He likes to form Mergers with players and then rob them of all the money in their Treasury. He did it to me and He had said himself that he has done it to other players. The worst part is that he does not use the money that he steals, no in fact he does it for the simple pleasure of hearing the people scream that all of their money is gone and he tries to make people beg to get it back.

He stole my Entire treasury of 5+mil and after pleading and begging on my part, he was trying to get me to trade a Legendary Weapon for only 1 mil of my money back. Once in my game he even tried to kill my spouse. Once in a party Chat where I pleaded to get my money back, he invited his friends in because he found it hilarious that he stole from me and bragged about it to his friends.
i can give you a mil if you want i dont really use my money its just building up i got like 8.1mil in total i aint gnah do no business partnerships or w.e n you can come my world so i cant kill any1 in your world or nout just a simple gifting of 1mil gold :) i hate people like that its wrong n they should be banned from live n there disc snapped :)

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

Good of you to let us know. there are people like that. if you want money I would be willing to give you as much as you want. I have 100+ mil. gt is in profile.

Reaction score
now im angry for the following reason :devil:: the loser nicked all my gold and left. made me beg, still didnt get it, reported and he deleted profile so i cant get my gold back. feeling gutted :(

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
Good of you to let us know. there are people like that. if you want money I would be willing to give you as much as you want. I have 100+ mil. gt is in profile.

Which Final Fantasy is that in your signature? I clicked Save As on it and all I got was the FF part. =\
Thanks!

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Man that sucks, some guys are just complete and utter asshats, I can contribute some gold if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.