• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

awkward situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score
awkward situation

remember i hate this dude thread, well its the same girl.

Going back to school and during the summer holidays the girl found out i liked her.We got to school and she didnt talk to me at all like she would on a regular basis she just avoided me does she like me back or will she not be my friend anymore.im hoping that she will like me but im not the most popular guy in school.she gets more and more pretty every time i see her.how will i talk to her the same again.I love her to much.please be serious guys i need help here.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
Re: awkward situation

If she just recently found out that you like her, maybe she just feels shy or awkward and doesn't know what to say. The best thing to do is probably just act like everything is normal so she doesn't feel pressured ... but if some time goes by and she STILL isn't talking to you, it may be time to move on. Trust me, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Good luck!!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Same thing happened to me, my advice: You'll get over it.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Girls - pah! Get yourself a dog. Much less hassle, far more devoted and won't be offended if you call it b****.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

it isn't rocket science. the best you can do is be nice to her, make her laugh, and etc.
it's a mutual decision, so if she doesn't want to there's nothing you can do short of being the next Josef Fritzl.

mr man

Reaction score

Its hard to forget about her.i see her every day i get really nervous when i see her and i hav no experience with girls at all and can't stop thinkin about her

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

mr man;424009 said:
i hav no experience with girls at all

well there's only one way to fix that.
just stop getting cold feet. go do something, ANYTHING. if it's the wrong thing then at least you'll have fixed that one major obstacle.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

She's waiting for you to aproach her, making it a challenge by keeping her distance, testing your confidence and initiative, even if she doesnt realize it. The worst she can do is say no. Go for it. Quick. She'll try to bluff you first so call it.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Dump her and date an English major.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;424026 said:

Lol, rep TJ.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

mr man;423941 said:
remember i hate this dude thread, well its the same girl.

mr man jr isn't going to make a cameo appearance is he?

I kid.

I'd say don't sweat it, there's so many females on this planet and you're still in school. I know it's said a lot, but it's true.. there's plenty of fish in this big sea and there's no sense in fretting so much over one girl who pays little to no attention to you.

If it were me, I'd move on and go about my business.. inevitably coming across someone else.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;424026 said:

seconded. we english majors need love too.
:(

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;424010 said:
well there's only one way to fix that.
just stop getting cold feet. go do something, ANYTHING. if it's the wrong thing then at least you'll have fixed that one major obstacle.

^ This.

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Basically what Cheez said, do something. Act as if nothing's changed and just say "Hi!" or something next time you see her. Think about it, what's the worst that can happen just by saying hello? The absolute worst thinking would be her ignoring you :)

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

:hmm:I think you need to be nice to her and make her laugh. But whatever you do, GIVE HER SPACE too (NO DOING THINGS LIKE WAITING FOR HER AT HER LOCKER!!). Obiviously if shes truely avoiding you then she must feel uncomfortable with something about you. Maybe she doesnt know you that well and you being more social and open will open her up (smile at her in . If it doesnt then she probably isnt interested and you need to back off... Because if shes still uncomfortable with you then maybe she might not feel the same way and therefore would be avoiding confrontation with you because she doesnt want to be a (word that ryhmes with witch) or akward but wants to honestly tell you she doesnt like you. (and theres NO way to force attraction.) still be nice to her, but find someone else.

And if she does turn you down no going over to your friends and saying she "Acted like a b*tch" or anything. I know you may feel the need to "repair your male ego" but you accomplish that by simply laughing it off and moving on, not placing this girl in the position she could very well be trying to avoid. Plus, you make yourself look like a jerk to everyone else.
Ive been in the position of the girl with a dude I didnt like a couple times. Most (only 1 was not a jerk) of them did EXACTLY what I tried to avoid no matter what my plan of action was and I have had (and still have) friends who are having the same crap happen to them. I know perfectly well that if a dude does this to a girl he is not a cool guy. In fact, I would kinda think he was a little bit desperate/a whiner as well as a jerk and that factor in itself would make him look unattractive to me.
Bottom line... BE CONFIDENT. BE COOL. BE NICE. DONT BE A STALKER. AND BE WILLING TO LET GO WITHOUT ACTING LIKE A TOTAL JERK. :p

mr man

Reaction score

the 2nd day back and this is wat happened:when she see's me she laughs and whispers to her friends is that good or is she insulting me i' ll try to say hey often to her without getting nervous

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;424141 said:
mr man jr isn't going to make a cameo appearance is he?

I kid.

I'd say don't sweat it, there's so many females on this planet and you're still in school. I know it's said a lot, but it's true.. there's plenty of fish in this big sea and there's no sense in fretting so much over one girl who pays little to no attention to you.

If it were me, I'd move on and go about my business.. inevitably coming across someone else.
What's a cameo appearance? :yammer:

Mr. Man, go for it. If she says no, then that's it - better than going around tormenting yourself.
Before you know it, you won't be in love with her any more.

It takes time, sure. But all of the sudden, like from one day to the next, you're over her, as if you never even liked her in the first place ^_^

I know it's crappy advice, but this is usually how it goes when they say no :(

On the other hand she could say yes - that's when you go for jackpot, if you know what I mean ;)
Nah I kid... but seriously, go for it

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Two words. Gaffer Tape.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Angel;423991 said:
Girls - pah! Get yourself a dog. Much less hassle, far more devoted and won't be offended if you call it b****.
I love you, Angel.

If I weren't gay, if I weren't gay...

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Noctus;424481 said:
I love you, Angel.

If I weren't gay, if I weren't gay...
Your avatar looks like a penis...

Haha! is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.