• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Balverine Hero Mod Release!

M

Marcopolo

Balverine Hero Mod Release!

***updated! now includes brown balverine version due to popular demand, also fixed animation***

check link at bottom of this post

yes! it's finally finished, after all these months of kinda not being finished! this is the standalone version of my blaverine hero mod, fully animated and spell capable, this mod lets you transform your character into a full fledged white balverine to go rape and pillage as you please! the instructions are included in the readme which is ofcourse in the attached zip file, tells you what buttons do what and such, also due to my horrid luck there may be some linking problems in the fmp, there were when i sent it to satan for testing and i dont know if it was from his fe or mine of a combination of the two but yeah if there are linking problems (ie yours crashes on transform)then post in this thread and i will explain how to fix it.

so without further adieu, but still some... here's the files you need!

i give permission to anyone to use this in their mod but they must pm me and ask first also there's gotta be creditation, you have no idea how much pain i went through to get this out by the end of the week, i rebuilt the cappearancedef 4 times :? but yeah you can use it but you gotta ask me, i'll throw out some conditions if the need arises.

also if anyone wants a norther or brown balverine version of this mod just let me know

***updated mod link*** Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Finished Mods => Balverine Hero Mod Release!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Balverine Hero Mod Release!

Very well done Marco and great amount of work and persistence went into this, cant wait to see the feedback you get back from this. +rep

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Schweeeeet. :thumbsup:

B

BiblioBalverine

Hmmm......where is this sign supposed to be? I have done everything unzip wise, ran the mod via Fable Explorere and I am looking round the front of the Guild for a sign but its not there?

Something pops up saying "Object reference is not set to an instance of an object?

M

Marcopolo

did you follow the readme ?

have you used the freeroam app to seperate your finalalbion.wad into separate tngs and levs?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Very, very cool! Awesome work, Marcopolo! =]

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Can't wait to test it when I'm feeling better :thumbsup:

J

Jman238

Hey guys im kinda new to all this crap what file do i put it on and what do i do? Im dieing to use this!

OldBoy

Reaction score

Jman238;132567 said:
Hey guys im kinda new to all this crap what file do i put it on and what do i do? Im dieing to use this!

Download the file, there's a readme in the zipfile with instructions.

There's another version here for which you don't need the freeroam app. Might prove an easier option for you.

Basic info on modding Fable can be found here.

M

Marcopolo

thanks for sticking that here too

M

Marcopolo

sorry for hte double post

i have updated the mod on fabletlcmod.com it now includes a version for people who want to be the brown balverine and i managed to fix the stealth_kick_thing_on_ground so the balverine can once again munch on corpses!!!

S

scythe4lyf

can some 1 help me out... whenever i hit the sign it doesnt do anything. ... goes into the scene but i just dissapear then when the like 5 second scene done i come back

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

scythe4lyf;137083 said:
can some 1 help me out... whenever i hit the sign it doesnt do anything. ... goes into the scene but i just dissapear then when the like 5 second scene done i come back

o_O Hmm sounds strange. It's happened to me before.

S

scythe4lyf

so can you tell me how u fixed it please ?

§ephiroxa§;137090 said:
o_O Hmm sounds strange. It's happened to me before.

how did u fix it ?

F

fablefreak323

on an unrelated note, has anyone ever contracted a "Trojan" virus from downloading Albion Explorer? I want to know if I'm the only nitwit that could do something like that

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

AE isn't a virus...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

scythe4lyf;137095 said:
so can you tell me how u fixed it please ?
how did u fix it ?

Naw. I haven't played with the balverine mod for a while. Mine was more of a beta test. He sent it to me before it was released.
On a side note, when I entered the cut scene and hit esc to skip the scene my game froze. :p

fablefreak323;137101 said:
on an unrelated note, has anyone ever contracted a "Trojan" virus from downloading Albion Explorer? I want to know if I'm the only nitwit that could do something like that

My computer has told me that Fable Shop trainer was a virus, but it's not. Just the way the program works that makes virus scans THINK It's a virus. I wouldn't worry about it too much. ;)

A

aldaron

HI I'm a noob so I'm strting to get worried cause I don't know wtf I'm doin'...

anyway...

I follow and do all steps in the balverine readme included on the zip, I've got freeroam installed, fable explorer and fcs. But the damn signs just don't appear.

What do I do?:(

Assasin15

Reaction score

scythe4lyf;137083 said:

I have the same problem..

I use the non-freeroam file by the way, but the signs and everything are there..

M

Marcopolo

did you correctly follow all the instructions for the freeroam app, like removing the .wad and making the .ini change?