• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Batman: Arkham City revealed

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Batman: Arkham City revealed

Also rumours about catwoman maybe being a co-op partner.

Game Informer said:
Almost exactly a year ago, Batman: Arkham Asylum launched to wide acclaim and millions in sales. Now, developer Rocksteady Studios returns to the the franchise that put the company's name on the map to blow away gamers all over again.

Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security 'home' for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds.

The sequel is set inside the now "heavily fortified" walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, the developer's said, and a brand-new story that "draws together a new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe.

A vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features" will deliver "the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.

Set for Autumn 2011 release.

IGN said:
Arkham City was one of several names registered for the game picked up on last month. Two other confirmed villains so far include Mr. Freeze, played by voice actor Maurice LaMarche, and Talia al Ghul - daughter of Ra's al Ghul - played by actress Stana Katic.

Actor Mark Hamill confirmed it us in an interview last May he'll be reprising his role as the voice of Joker for the game for the last time ever. "This will be my last, there's no question about that," he said. "But it's the last hurrah."

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: Batman: Arkham City revealed

Glad to hear marks back! Thanks!

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

There's Trojans in the link.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Fenrir;413120 said:
There's Trojans in the link.

Picture links? I uploaded them myself to Imageshack and pics were from IGN and CVG.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

I clicked on the second one, went to image shack and it tried to install something, then macafee popped up informing me of a trojan virus.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Fenrir;413129 said:
I clicked on the second one, went to image shack and it tried to install something, then macafee popped up informing me of a trojan virus.

Ive been on them all and i didnt have anything of the sort, odd.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

I had no trouble with any picture... weird.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Still sad it'll be Mark's last time as The Joker of anything, but very glad it'll be taking place in Gotham City along with Catwoman, trapped on an island left so much to be desired.