• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Batman Arkham Knight announced

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
bak_key_art_final-Copy-e1393951337178.jpg

Rocksteady are back at the helm for their final outing with the caped crusader and have released an official announcement trailer to announce Batmans return.

The title is set to release this year for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

Batman: Arkham Knight detailed: Batmobile gameplay, new villain, combat tweaks and more

Twilight

Reaction score
I'm hoping that with the Batmobile being included we'll get a much bigger open world. Enjoyed the Arkham City one but would love a much bigger one to explore.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thank god for the original developers. Warner Bros. dropped the ball on Origins, big-time.

They flat-out stated that they will never ever patch the bugs with that game:

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Sup...-possibility/m-p/122949/highlight/true#M15908

Yeah I had heard that and have only recently got around to playing Origins and 'something' about it just doesnt feel right and cant put my finger on it.

I'm hoping that with the Batmobile being included we'll get a much bigger open world. Enjoyed the Arkham City one but would love a much bigger one to explore.

5 times bigger than Arkham City apparently.

Twilight

Reaction score
Yeah, Origins is the only one iv yet to play. It seems like it was just a filler game while Rocksteady worked on this new title.