• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Berserk -> White Balvarine

Assasin15

Reaction score
Berserk -> White Balvarine

Hello,

I'm kinda new to this moding stuff, and i wondered if it's possible to change the Berserk spell. For those who not know it, it changes you in to an invincible very strong creature. I just don't think it's strong enough.

So I was wondering, If I would mod the codes and stuff, would it be possible to change myself in a white Balvarine? They're my favourite creatures.. I would probably need to get a clean shave and a bald head?

Could someone show me how this is done?

Thanks!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Berserk -> White Balvarine

http://forums.projectego.net/balverine-hero-mod-release-5168/ This is as close as we've gotten. If you want to be stronger during berserk, you could probably mod it that way. I'm sure it's in the numbers. Otherwise, going Berserk -> White balverine could prove a little difficult. but I could be wrong.

OldBoy

Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;151251 said:
http://forums.projectego.net/balverine-hero-mod-release-5168/ This is as close as we've gotten. If you want to be stronger during berserk, you could probably mod it that way. I'm sure it's in the numbers. Otherwise, going Berserk -> White balverine could prove a little difficult. but I could be wrong.

You are correct ^_^

Assasin15

Reaction score

So I downloaded the mod, what do I have to do now?

It's a unknown file, so I can't run it..

I probably have to load it with Fable Explorer?

Can someone help me?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Yes, you do.