1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best augments?

Discussion in 'Fable: The Lost Chapters' started by ruler_of_albion, Aug 2, 2007.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. best augments?

what is the best combination of 4 augmentations? i want a powerfull set too

2. Amanda

Amanda I'M DE WEEEEINER!

Trophies:
    Re: best augments?

Now, I'm not an experienced player as I just got the game a few weeks ago but I would say the piercing or sharpening augmentation is one of the best. I read that Mana, health, and experience augmentations are one of your best options also.

Sharp - inflicts more damage
    Piercing - cuts down effects of Armor
    Mana - restores your Mana
    Health - restores your health
    Experience - gives you more experience

Experience is useless if your character is maxed out and Mana is useless unless you actually use it. If you use the Physical Shielding with the Mana augmentation then you will hardly ever receive damage which would leave the Health augmentation useless. It's really a matter of how you play the game.

3. TRA Rotid

TRA Rotid Päris geenius

Trophies:

The three expensive ones - Mana, Health and Exp are quite useless as you recieve them in endgame and then they aren´t really needed. Maybe Health is best, beacause Mana regenerates itself and well, theres alot of Exp anyway.

I`d say Sharpening is best and Piercing is good too.

4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. Re: best augments?

i ask cause of my frying pan lmao but i got 2 slots with sharpening and im thinking about 1 peircing and an exp, tho i ussually train on the cliffside path with aeons. i just wanna have this good cause on my first account i dug it up without clue 3 and its pretty boring to hit ppl without an effect haha

6. Re: best augments?

in a foursome:
    Peircing: kill the armor
    Sharpening: kill the man
    Experience: make it worth it
    Health: saved your life

pretty bad poem if you ask me

7. Shadow Knight

Shadow Knight The Great Knight of Evil

Trophies:

Yea a bit... put in 4 piercing if you wanna own lol

8. Re: best augments?

aww i got 2 sharpening already. lol doesnt matter i use aeons master greatsword cutlass buetane and solus, when i get it,

9. Shadow Knight

Shadow Knight The Great Knight of Evil

Trophies:

I need to go through arena a few more times and leave with enough for solus.

10. Re: best augments?

luuuucky... wow a bird... sory as i was saying i have the original fable, so i can only do it once, and i did it without resting and all i get is like 30k.. enough to buy most of albion my ***

11. Crown_Royal7

Crown_Royal7 Guest

well....wat i did with mine is 4 mana augments..i cast lighting non stop...go to the one shortcut place...to prison where they never stop coming...its fun im not gonna lie

12. aeonbleu

aeonbleu Guest

i would say..

Sharpening aug
    Sharpening aug
    Mana aug
    Health aug

13. Firis

Firis Amateur Human Platinum Supporter Legendary Hero

Trophies:

1 health 2 mana (im a mage so i whant quick regain without potions) and iether xp or sharpening (fire only makes it look cool and silver is only good against balverines)

14. Ronok

Ronok The Axe Platinum Supporter Legendary Hero

Trophies:

health and experiance for tlc they are the most expensive and the best

15. Crown_Royal7

Crown_Royal7 Guest

yea but he has the frying pan, with only 100 damage and 4 augments, its not worth attacking with it, so hp, mana, and exp ur best bets.......i bother with experiance becuase i no how to get tons anyways, and if i really need it i just mod >.<...hp can b useful but im always on physical shield so yea...i put all mana because ill just range and keep physical shield on, also one of my ways requires tons of mana and with 4 mana augments requires lots lots less.....

get high combat multiplier, like...50, then just cast summon nonstop, till around 20 combat and ull get around 100k mage exp....