• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Spell?

Which is the best spell?

• Total voters

Ceh913

Reaction score
Best Spell?

I'm doing a range of polls, to find out the best of everything offensive, so please respond to my best melee weapons and best ranged weapons polls 2:D

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: Best Spell?

If I have to choose, Inferno. Strength and Skill, ftw.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

inferno :)
simply becuase it reduces hollow men to burnt rags and smouldering dead flesh

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

Time Control is probably the most useful for both Strength and Skill users despite it not causing any damage and being useless at times for flit switches.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

I enjoy a good round of Chaos on the town guard. First, I disarm them with my Red Dragon.
Second, I cast MAXIMUM CHAOS on them. Last, I watch as they beat each other (and passing villagers) to death.

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

I absolutely love the Chaos Spell, there's nothing more amusing than watching an entire group of Bandits do weird things and listening to muffled screams through a purple mask. It'd be nice if I could make it premanent to have them do dirty deeds for me.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Time Control, Inferno & of course to protect you, raise dead.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

I always use:

Shock Inferno
Time Control
Blades
Vortex
Force Push
But my favourites are Time Control, Force Push, and Inferno.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

blades is a cool spell but not very usefull in tight areas, vortex is also cool but useless, slow time is very usefull: slow the time then assassins rush behind them. force push in fable 1/tlc was awesome but now that you have to charge spells its lost all use same with lightning and same with raise dead: in fable 1/tlc your 'summon' would just be the strongest enemy IT killed and stay that way forever, now its just useless. ive also never in all my 3 saves once used chaos spell its also just plain useless

/wall of text

all other spells are good :p

A

ALAW14

Its so much fun to use lvl 5 time control when ur masacaring a town becuz then its like slow motion deaths it amazing

L

Latony99

Time Control.

Hollow Man: Hey where did he g-*killed*

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Time control FTW, plus blades...Lvl-5 Time-Control is fun to use when chicken-kicking....

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

Time control is very useful becuase you can use it from a good distance to your enemies, go up close and then cast your offensive spells up close to have a powerful effect while safe or almost safe under the influence of slow time. Also, with good high levels of this (and not too higer levels of said offensive spells), you should be able to get well on your way to casting the spell again before the first one expires.

Raise dead is also very handy (trolls being one shining example) when all the enemies seem to be too much. It acts as a lovely distraction and they often weaken your enemies for you to finish them off.

As for my favourite offensive spell for pure damage, shock. Statistically, shock is in fact the best spell because not only does it do the most damage, it also stuns your opponents. It only costs (I'm going by level 1 here - it may be different in future levels) 12% more experience than inferno to purchase so go for it.

C

Cyanide Slushie

inferno, it was a tough call between it, shock , and time control. but i figure it like this:

1. time control does no actual damage, and sense you want offensive, it cant really compare

2. though shock does more damage than inferno, but inferno has no limit on how many enemies it can hit at once so therefore it has much higher cumulative damage potential.

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

Yeah but there's that retarded thing were Inferno only hits a select few of the enemies that are surrounding you, it doesn't always hit all of them. I still say Chaos, maxed out it always hits and it's fun to watch.

X

Xeon

Vortex, gives me a couple of seconds to use my gun before they come close again

Ceh913

Reaction score

Miekkas;299333 said:
Time Control is probably the most useful for both Strength and Skill users despite it not causing any damage and being useless at times for flit switches.

time control kind of does damage, it multiplies the damage u do by a certain amount, depending on the level u r