• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BestBuy are Cancelling Pre-Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autarch

Reaction score
For any people who pre-ordered from BestBuy, I have to warn you that they're cancelling pre-orders because they've oversold them.

It is an utterly turdish move, to be perfectly honest.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Dude...that sucks for who ever ordered from Best Buy...my deepest condolences...

MMM

Reaction score
I just ordered yesterday from best buy, they sent me an email saying it was on its way, i still haven't gotten my dlc but i'm hoping it will come with my game
So is it only if you bought it today or their randomly canceling orders, because now I'm worried

Reaction score
I know you get all your DLC codes in the exta case, so you should get it with your game!

Autarch

Reaction score
I just ordered yesterday from best buy, they sent me an email saying it was on its way, i still haven't gotten my dlc but i'm hoping it will come with my game
So is it only if you bought it today or their randomly canceling orders, because now I'm worried

The person that got their order cancelled got a phone call, so you shouldn't worry too much.

andy

Reaction score
Whew good thing i didnt get a phone call

jetex1911

Headcrab Owner
Reaction score
you know, as soon as i saw what the title said, i lost my breath, my skin felt like ice, and i just froze. but as i looked at this, i realized that i didn't get a phone call. THANK YOU, GOD. let's hope we ALL don't get a phone call. *prays*

Reaction score
o gosh this scared/scares me -- i just ordered it from them hours ago (doesn't release in U.S. til 26th) -- though i called bestbuy about the dlc i should be getting to ask if i'd get it by email or if it'd be in the package -- & she had no idea what i was talking about -- but she didn't say anything about canneled pre-orders either -- somebody help me out here? what's going on?

Autarch

Reaction score
o gosh this scared/scares me -- i just ordered it from them hours ago (doesn't release in U.S. til 26th) -- though i called bestbuy about the dlc i should be getting to ask if i'd get it by email or if it'd be in the package -- & she had no idea what i was talking about -- but she didn't say anything about canneled pre-orders either -- somebody help me out here? what's going on?

The woman was probably an idiot. Call again.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
That must be pretty lolzy for people who pre-ordered from Best Buy. Right? Or should I say WORST BUY! OH HO HO HA HA WHAT A FANTASTIC JOKE THAT WAS.

jetex1911

Headcrab Owner
Reaction score
POOP, i don't find that funny much. i didn't laugh about this, i PANICED. :ermm:

jetex1911

Headcrab Owner
Reaction score
i know, huh? i haven't gotten the call yet, and i hope i never do for the next week.

andy

Reaction score
Now im scared everytime my phone rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.