• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bicep size problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jacobite666

Bicep size problem

Hey guys i dont know if anyone else has this problem but its been bugging me for a while now.Ive had fable 2 since it came out and the same main character since then aswell.Ive maxed out all my abilities on this char including all the strength ones but somethings wrong my character has MASSIVE forearms i meen like these things are the size of a bears arm but his biceps havent changed one bit since the beginning of the game.Ive tried getting rid of all my physique upgrades and then buying them all back but it didnt work can someone please help? thanks:)

LordCaoCao

Reaction score
Re: Bicep size problem

i don't know anything about that..... but i have noticed that as well.... my female hero has massive forearms but skinny biceps..... maybe it is a glitch..... the deal with it... i made her fat.... but that just made my hero look ugly

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

might just be because of the maxed out physic, OR maybe you gave the too much meat ^^

J

Jacobite666

LordCaoCao;363741 said:
i don't know anything about that..... but i have noticed that as well.... my female hero has massive forearms but skinny biceps..... maybe it is a glitch..... the deal with it... i made her fat.... but that just made my hero look ugly

i tried that aswell....made mine ugly aswell xD so i had to spend another ten minutes eating celery.Ive asked all my friends aswell and ive even checked there games and there characters are mega bulky....maybe its something to do with the skinniness of my character or maybe its a height thing but its REALLY annoying

doesitmatter

Reaction score

That happened once, i just stayed skinny and bought the upgrades again.

The description of massive forearms and tiny biceps reminds me of popeye!

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

I've noticed that it isnt so much skinny biceps as it is the total lack of triceps (thats the one on the back of your arm), its like the muscle is missing.

Ankhesenpaaten

Wounded Orb
Reaction score

As a female the trick is to never go above 2 physique. It's okay, you can still beat the game while looking fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.