• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BioWare: The Unmasking of Tali is a Problem

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
tali-unmasked.gif
A lot of the characters have been given a redesign for the upcoming Mass Effect 3, but one of the struggles BioWare is looking to overcome is "Just what does Tali look like underneath that oxygen mask?". CVG Had the opportunity to speak with ME3's executive producer Casey Hudson on that very matter.​
"A lot of people want to have her face revealed and obviously people are going to be ****ed off either way. Like 'I thought she was going to look beautiful!' or 'I thought she was going to be the most hideous thing ever!' So we've had a lot of debate over Tali's face, but that's the one we kind of dread a lot. We're always 'Well, let's talk about something else for a while!' That's something we're going to have to decide." - Casey Hudson
Personally I don't mind her face being revealed, though in many cases some things are better left a mystery. But how do you guys feel about Tali's face being revealed (and it not being another helmet underneath a helmet)?​
Source,

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It was nice being a mystery but i think they did have to show it at some point. I can also understand why they are concerned about the reveal because either way they are going to **** some fans off.