• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bisexual Hobbe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriarRose_123

Elvira Grey
Reaction score
Bisexual Hobbe

I had a quest where there was this man who was dressed as a woman by the Temple of Light, he told me to get rid of hobbes infesting his house, which i did on the way i found pages of a diary which turned out to be the mans. I then had to kill him. I don't really understand what happened and ar Hobbes children becasues when i kill them ghostly faces rise up in the air.

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

Re: Bisexual Hobbe

Only the Undead Hobbes do the Ghostly Face thing, other than that... Hobbes are Children that were turned that way by Dark Nymphs. It happens in a quest in Fable 1.

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

Just so you know, the bisexual is not the correct word to describe what you mean. Bisexual means that you are sexually attracted to people of both sexes. The word you are looking for (as in someone who dresses up in clothers for the opposite sex) is transvestite. Sorry, I just had to point that out.

S

Scottie

Wrong words my friend. Tommy (<-- I think) is a cross dresser/ transvestite, as stated above.

B

Balverines Bell

:lol: I'm sure his name was Tranny on mine, maybe I read it wrong.

X

Xeon

Scottie;300868 said:
Wrong words my friend. Tommy (<-- I think) is a cross dresser/ transvestite, as stated above.

Who's the guy that lived with the hobbes then?

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Xeon;301884 said:
Who's the guy that lived with the hobbes then?

He turned into a Hobbe if you read the journal entries.
Tommy was only pretending to be one, for some reason.

S

Scottie

Ithan;301887 said:
He turned into a Hobbe if you read the journal entries.
Tommy was only pretending to be one, for some reason.

Yeah. I didn't quite understand that. :wacko:

S

Scottie

If you want to find all five and are having trouble finding them all, look around the forums, or on Google. You're bound to find a topic on it.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Xeon;301899 said:
There's a journal in that cave
There're pages scattered around on tables and such..

X

Xeon

It's a about a man that turns into a hobbe, If I remember correctly

T

tkioz

Scottie;301892 said:
Yeah. I didn't quite understand that. :wacko:

That was actually one of my favourite quests, it made a lot of sense to me, have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lima_Syndrome for why.

Look at Revers in Firefly for another example of what happens when a person has their will broken. People are highly adaptive and will do almost anything to surive, its hardwired into us.

mmm on second thought http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battered_person_syndrome might make more sense then Stockholm.

Status
Not open for further replies.