• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bizarre dig-spot behaviour....or glitch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatusBrad

Reaction score
Be aware, some of the digspots appear to be 'time sensitive' and are not apparent to your new 5 star dog right from the get-go. Some of the 'later' digspots in and around Brightwall (which I know are there and have dug up before - the one in the rocks on the bend between MistP and BrightW, for example) aren't visible to the 5 Star Pooch, pre Reliquary/Sabine at least.

I have NO idea why this would be, however...so YET ANOTHER glitch cannot be ruled out!

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
Be aware, some of the digspots appear to be 'time sensitive' and are not apparent to your new 5 star dog right from the get-go. Some of the 'later' digspots in and around Brightwall (which I know are there and have dug up before - the one in the rocks on the bend between MistP and BrightW, for example) aren't visible to the 5 Star Pooch, pre Reliquary/Sabine at least.

I have NO idea why this would be, however...so YET ANOTHER glitch cannot be ruled out!

I was wondering this too, until I went to the same spot a few times after turning off my Xbox each time. What appears to happen is that there is always a dig spot in about a 30 foot pre-designated area, then there is just so many of those areas in each region.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.