• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Black Dye

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CertainDeath

Black Dye

Try as I might, I have no had no luck finding black dye (You've probably guessed that it's for the The Goth achievement...).

Would anyone care to sell some?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Re: Black Dye

there is one inside a chest in brightwood. i can't remember where exactly though. i think it might be on the bank of the river opposite brightwood tower near the bridge. you will also find a rangers coat in the chest

C

CertainDeath

Thanks very much Dagzey. In return for that info, I can add and rep you if you like?

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

I have black dye :D whats your offer

Dentie

Reaction score

you can jsut buy it in a clothes shop :)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, just buy it in a clothes shop. The Moonless Midnight Dye, I bevieve, is the black stuff.

C

CertainDeath

I have already looked and couldn't find any. Anyway, I already had someone give me some black dye. Thank you for the advice and the offers anyway.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Oh well, I tried to offer some help :p

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

A simular thing like this happened to me but I could not get any hot pants for my fat char

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

the fat b!tch couldn't find them in her size, eh?

MasterJh

Reaction score

Wow, i was up to my nuts with black dye at one point; it was all the traders and shops had which was really annoying because i wanted the Liquid Gold dye (got it off a trader in Fairfax Gardens...FINALLY!)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Dagzey;238255 said:
there is one inside a chest in brightwood. i can't remember where exactly though. i think it might be on the bank of the river opposite brightwood tower near the bridge. you will also find a rangers coat in the chest
Isn't it in the chest with the wizards hat, on the way to the crucible?:unsure:

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

moonfever;239291 said:
Isn't it in the chest with the wizards hat, on the way to the crucible?:unsure:
nah, if you go jump into the river near the bridge to giles farm, and swim towards brightwood tower, the chest is near the end. i did it again last night, but i got the dye colour wrong, sorry, it was a red one. i think most of the dyes you find buried or in chest will always be dyes, but the colours are random

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Dagzey;239537 said:
nah, if you go jump into the river near the bridge to giles farm, and swim towards brightwood tower, the chest is near the end. i did it again last night, but i got the dye colour wrong, sorry, it was a red one. i think most of the dyes you find buried or in chest will always be dyes, but the colours are random
There's another chest on the way to the crucible, through the bandit camps, that has a wizards hat and moonless midnite black dye, where you shoot a Gargoyle.:unsure:

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Oo I didnt know about the chest.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

moonfever;239571 said:
There's another chest on the way to the crucible, through the bandit camps, that has a wizards hat and moonless midnite black dye, where you shoot a Gargoyle.:unsure:
damn, i was just about to post that, coz i just found it. nice work MF. you're not just the most loved hero in Albion, but on the forums too^_^

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

its sold in shops, it may take you a while to find it though. seriously i had to rest over and over for weeks (in game) till a shop had it. you can also sometimes find it in dig spots, dive spots, chests, and the like. no exact location for you, as treasures seem to be placed randomly this time :D. but anyway, go to bowerstone and continue to check the 2 tailors and hair styleist. one will eventually have it. its "moonless midnight" by the way. when you do get it, you only have to dye the primaray colors of things to get it. also make sure to dye your hair and beard (if your a guy, get dark makup if girl. or guy, if that sort of thing suits you.). the achievment says to have dark makeup, but i got it after dyeing my beard (with no makeup). hope dis helped.

C

CertainDeath

Thanks TJ, but...

CertainDeath;238297 said:
I have already looked and couldn't find any. Anyway, I already had someone give me some black dye. Thank you for the advice and the offers anyway.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Dagzey;239685 said:
damn, i was just about to post that, coz i just found it. nice work MF. you're not just the most loved hero in Albion, but on the forums too^_^

Thanks Dagzey, I appreciate your kind words.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.