• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloodstone bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpchartre

Reaction score
Bloodstone bug

You guys ever had this bug where you can not attack, use spells or use your gun in Bloodstone ? Second time this happen to me and I cant finish the quest Evil in Wraithmarsh with the Banshee in BS nor can i finish The Hero of Skil. This is the second time this happen in BS plz help me resolve this issue. I would hate starting over a third time :'(

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score
Re: Bloodstone bug

I have not had this happen. Have you gotten all the game updates from xbox live?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Is it because you're stuck in cutscene mode? Try going near the bard and walking away.

B

Blazej03

I don't have Xbox live and am also stuck on that part. and I don't know where the bard is!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

My thinking was that it would sort of reset the cutscene mode, allowing him to get out of it normally.

The bard is just at the Bloodstone docks, near the boathouse.

MauriceD

R U related 2 a tree
Reaction score

i got stuck just as the highwaymen tried 2 get me and i was in the cutscene area
when i pushed the guys away far enough they cutscene stopped and they attacked

LittleJBanks

Reaction score

This happens because you try to start the Hero of Skill quest without having enough Renown, im not sure the exact number you need to before you can begin, so i usually go around getting as much as possible.
THE ONLY FIX - To make a new character, there is no way to fix it on an old character stuck in Bloodstone

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

There might only be three ways to cure this... Try your luck and use the bard like Arseface mentioned (The bard is somewhere near the docks... just come out of the tavern, go straight for a for steps, and turn left. From here just go straight along the docks and you will eventually run into him)... Or you can take a look this website:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/qna/927246.html?qid=6656

Don't lose all your progress by making a new character like what LittleJBanks said, that should be used as a last resort

Hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.