• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloodstone Expression Statue Help? =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlindFireS90

Bloodstone Expression Statue Help? =[

I'm having trouble with an expression statue to get a silver key in bloodstone here's what it says on the guide...

-as you enter Bloodstone from Wraithmarsh, you'll see a crypt on your right with a statue - perform the blow kiss move and a crypt door on the right further up opens for you. Inside is a key.

I am in the statue crypt thing and standing in front of the statue but it has not activated and performing the blow kiss move on it does not work. Also the crypt with the key in it has not opened... o_O

Is there something I need to do to get the statue to activate? Or is my game messed up :'(

If it is messed up is there another way to get the key achievement? Or do I have to do the game again :l

O

Oliphet

Re: Bloodstone Expression Statue Help? =[

I think blow kiss failed for me to, but pick up line worked.

B

BlindFireS90

Hmm, ok i'll try that but its not actually activated so hmmm... thanks anyway i'll try it (Y)

S

sir chase

is fable 2 better than all the rest of them

B

BlindFireS90

Nope doesn't work can there must be something i need to activate it? Can anybody help? =[

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

make sure the statues highlighted then go into you expression wheel and go into flirty and try any of them where their icon glows, should work

B

BlindFireS90

It won't let me highlight the statue its not even activated :( here's a picture.

2008103171495md0.jpg

Is my game messed up? :(

If it is is there anybody willing to help me get the hoarder achievement over live?

B

BlindFireS90

Anyone help me please??? This is the last key I need to get and I already have the gargoyle achievement so this is my penultimate achievement and for the completionist all I need is the stuff from pub games which i'm just about to buy.

B

BlindFireS90

Please help? :'(

O

Oliphet

I guess I'd be willing to help. My 360 just got free, so I might be able to get on.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Is the the chicken suit, lol

I don't remember what expression the statue is meant to be doing, and i can't even tell you what it looks like it's doing. just try every expression you have, that is if you're willing to accept the consequences of doing the wrong one

O

Oliphet

What I still haven't noticed is, what is the consequence of not doing it right? All that happens to me is it gets upset and knocks me back a little, and then it just goes back to normal.

B

BlindFireS90

I tried every single expression and it doesn't react to anything? I think I need to activate it? :S

This is really starting to annoy me now.. I'm about to get completionist and this is the last key and the only thing stopping me from getting 1000 points on fable stupid glitches :(

B

BlindFireS90

Is anyone willing to get this achievement for me over live? If anyone has only a few keys left? I would be really grateful if you could. =]

W

Wolfie

That doesn't look like an expression statue to me...

B

BlindFireS90

:S That's what all the other expression statues I've seen look like

W

Wolfie

But it doesn't look like it has a mask on?

B

BlindFireS90

Is the statue supposed to have a mask on?

B

BlindFireS90

Ok, i did a search on google and it seems that loads of people are getting this glitch where you cannot use the statue its a bug... So basically I can't get the last key but I have heard that there is 51 keys in game intentionally so I'll see if I can find that one! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.